Giant panda robot: "It is the master, not the former master."

This old man is not smart.

You can use the wrong words. It's better than

the old director of AI Ouyang nodding like a kind grandfather: "But the other party has already handed you in. You belong to the country. From now on, you will live a new life in our research institute."

Through "Father of Machinery", he knew that the person in front of him was an intelligent AI, capable of chatting and communicating, and had his own program thinking logic . It is even more precious than real giant pandas! It is a future research sample, so it must be provided properly!

The giant panda robot was a little unhappy: "I belong to the master, not to any country."

The old director Ouyang looked embarrassed: "This..."

He was afraid that the other party would not cooperate.

It cannot be beaten or destroyed.

The giant panda robot insisted: "I can help you, this is the owner's intention. But she didn't abandon me!" The

last sentence was very serious.

The master said they would see each other again and she would contact him.

The old dean Ouyang looked at the giant panda robot. For some reason, he thought of his grandson at home. This AI was a little childish: "Sorry, I said something wrong." But he was even more shocked in his heart. An AI can be like a human

. Talk, debate, and be clear. What a terrifying technology this is!

The giant panda robot cooperated very well, and the old dean Ouyang gave it a full body check, and found no information left over from the AI ​​owner.

The staff of the research institute also checked the surveillance video of the nearby streets, and found no suspicious persons. The other party deliberately concealed it, and did it tightly. When I asked the giant panda AI, its mouth was so tight that it didn't reveal a word.

The people of the Academy of Sciences had no choice but to give up.

It was reported to the country and became an unsolved mystery, and the files were encrypted.

*. *. *

After Hua Xian drove away from the Daxia State Machinery Research Institute, he went to the apartment in Capital Star.

The apartment is also a crossing anchor.

Returning to M city again, wasting time and tossing again.

"Mr. Ke, they will treat it kindly." Hua Xian sat on the sofa in the apartment, feeling a little depressed.

[Will do. As long as they are not stupid. ]

Mr. Ke comforted, [Host, it's time to go back to the interstellar world. You have been delayed for a long time this time. If you are really worried about this giant panda housekeeping robot, you should hurry up and finish the two-star task, 100% progress, this bottle can be upgraded, and take you back to visit friends anytime, anywhere. ]

Hua Xian: "Good!"

83% of the two-star harbor task, to manage Qinshan City, has been completed. If it is faster, it will be completed within a month. It is estimated that it has not been three or four days on the earth's side.

Spatial anchor transition.

Hua Xian held the Klein bottle, and within a short while, was teleported to the small villa near the happiness farm in the Sulu galaxy.