Facing Hua Xian's attack.

The blue-haired handsome boy showed panic, subconsciously retreated, and accidentally fell to the ground. It may be because of the pain from the fall, showing a look of grievance, and subconsciously hugging the puppet doll in his arms.

Hua Xian was stunned, she thought it was an enemy attack, but she didn't expect that the other party was just a boy, the boy's mental power was very ordinary, only D.

The S-rank tree vines froze just an inch away from the boy's innocent eyes.

If he went any further, the beautiful boy's eyes would undoubtedly be blinded, and blood would splatter on the spot.

"Sister..."

The beautiful boy looked stunned, with tears dripping from the corners of his eyes, his long and thick eyelashes blinked, and there were tears that could not be shed.

Hua Xian withdrew the attacking vine, in order to prevent innocent people from being hurt.

It is not surprising that pedestrians will pass by this alley.

The person from the Fengshen galaxy had only one breath left. He was bound by rattan and thrown by the wall. Another young girl who resold Lingzhi also had her hands tied.

After the two violators were brought under control, Hua Xian walked towards the beautiful boy: "Are you okay?" The

beautiful boy shook his head, just staring at Hua Xian's vines: "It's so beautiful."

The boy's eyes , full of curiosity. Curiosity and fascination.

Hua Xian checked to make sure that the boy hadn't suffered any injuries, only the wrist, because the skin was too delicate, it was scratched a little, and it was red.

She took out a spray from her handbag and sprayed it on the boy's wound twice, which can disinfect and stop bleeding, and speed up healing.

This is something that the federal army will carry with them during their missions.

"Your vines are so beautiful."

The beautiful boy seemed to be unaware of the pain of the wound on his wrist, and showed a bright smile, "Can I touch it?"

He said.

reach out. I want to touch the leaves of the world tree vine.

Hua Xian dodges subconsciously: "It's inconvenient."

Only close people can touch each other's mimicry. This boy looks to be at least sixteen or seventeen years old. If he looks young, he is already an adult.

At that time, I can't figure it out.

She is also a married person and is getting married early next month.

A look of regret appeared on the beautiful boy's face, and his eyes dimmed: "Lance, my name."

He didn't know why, but he just wanted to tell the woman opposite.

Hua Xian smiled slightly: "It's a nice name."

The beautiful boy didn't ask the other party's name, but showed a very healing smile: "Yeah!"

He handed the puppet doll in his arms to Hua Xian, "Give it to me." You."

When Hua Xian saw this doll, it looked a little weird, with a very beautiful face, dark blue eyes, but it had 8 hands and feet, with metal joints and precision bearings.

"No need, you can keep it for yourself."

The look of expectation faded away from the beautiful boy's beautiful eyes, and he lowered his head in frustration.