"If Auntie is free, let's have a meal together with the parents." Hua Xian and Qi Min discussed it, and the two have been dating for a long time, and the parents of both sides have not yet met formally.

Now the relationship has stabilized and the general direction of the future has been determined.

The only difference between her and Qi Ming is a marriage certificate, and their lives are no different from ordinary couples.

The aunt was taken aback: "Dining with Chairman Qi?"

That is the Qi family that ranks first in the Sulu galaxy!

Qi's influence on the capital planet is very important, Hua Xian may not feel it on a remote planet, but my aunt lives on the capital planet, so it can be said that she can feel it clearly. Her cosmetics store is named Qi's, so it can be in every possible advantage in the mall. Many people around her are jealous of her, but they are worried about the marshal and the speaker, and dare not do anything to her.

Capital Stars are very xenophobic, especially for entrepreneurs from other places like her, they are even more scornful, and there is unconsciously contempt in their words and eyes, so my aunt's little sisters, when going through the business procedures of the store , will run into trouble and be put on face by others, but she has never encountered such a problem. The other party is very polite and shows great respect for the mountain on which her aunt is backed. Gao Zhi'er of Shangqi family.

"Well, how about noon tomorrow?" Hua Xian asked.

The aunt suddenly became a little nervous: "I...have never seen such a big man. The speaker looks very dignified on TV, will it be difficult to talk?"

Huaxian smiled and shook her head: "Not at all, he Just like Qi Ming, the state of work and the state of life are completely different faces. The work is serious and majestic, and when getting along with family members in private, they are very gentle people, even a little cute." The aunt took a deep breath

. : "Okay, then I'll prepare."

Hua Xian said: "If we meet for dinner, why don't I cook, there are no good restaurants in the capital city, and the meals they make are not very decent." She is currently

cooking There was only Jing Deng who taught Yi to his disciples, and Jing Deng accepted four more apprentices.

When other people cook, they basically follow her and learn a little bit from the short video.

Aunt nodded: "Alright. Capital Star does have a restaurant, and I went to eat there once, and the taste is not as good as your Happy Instant Food Bun." Hearing

this, Hua Xian suddenly had an idea.

After the hospital is completed, we can consider improving the educational resources of Qinshan City, build a school, set up a chef academy at that time, and train more chefs. After graduation, they can go to various planets and cities to spread the food culture.

In the afternoon, Hua Xian took her aunt to go shopping.

In other words, it was my aunt who took her to go shopping. After all, it was my aunt who knew better about the bustling streets of Capital Star. The two women bought a lot of beautiful clothes, most of which were chosen by their aunt for Hua Xian.

"By the way, I wanted to ask just now."

The aunt's eyes fell on Hua Xian's ring finger, "This, it is a wedding ring. The number one gemstone in the Sulu Galaxy, the Guardian Stone of Belzixue Lake, so The big stone is quite beautifully carved, and even the ring is the most precious cosmic metal, I'm afraid I can't buy this ring without 300 million." She has a little sister who brought