He looked at the mayor suspiciously, not knowing why the mayor From this question.

Hua Xian: "Military sanatoriums are different from ordinary public hospitals."

"Naturally."

The dean explained, "Military sanatoriums only accept veterans who were seriously injured in the interstellar war and provide them with benefits and benefits. Medical insurance. All treatments can be reimbursed by medical insurance, and basically belong to the welfare institution serving the federal army. It does not receive local citizens and patients." Hua Xian sighed softly: "The

Seventh District Sanatorium is the only one in Qinshan City The top three sanatoriums, however, have no effect on the city's medical development."

The dean immediately understood the meaning of the mayor: "You want to build a hospital and then declare the specifications?"

Hua Xian nodded: "The medical situation in this city, It has become a big problem, and it is difficult to see a doctor."

The dean was thoughtful.

He checked and found that there are only two public hospitals in Qinshan City, some small low-level community hospitals, and two private hospitals. The grades of these hospitals are very low, second-class and second-class.

"It is indeed a big problem. Mayor, I suggest that you first expand the two public hospitals in this city, increase the number of medical equipment and beds, and then recruit doctors, hire chief physicians and experts, and first recruit the first citizen of Qinshan City The hospital should be upgraded to a third-level public hospital. A few more public hospitals will be built."

Hua Xian listened carefully to the opinions.

"It still needs to be approved by the higher authorities. Public hospitals need property certificates and certificates of use. You have this, and you can dispose of the land in the city at will; secondly, you need the design drawings of the hospital buildings; For the legal representative of the hospital, you can fill in yourself or find someone you trust to serve; fourth, you need the licensed physician certificates of doctors in each department; fifth, you need the details of the equipment and instruments owned by the hospital; The seventh is the comprehensive assessment of fire prevention and environment."

The dean explained to her in detail, "Most of these can be solved with money.

" , Without money, it is difficult to move an inch.

"You just need to tell me how much money you need to invest in building a city-level tertiary hospital. You and your apprentice will handle the rest."

She is not a professional.

Do it yourself, there will inevitably be omissions.

"A tertiary hospital guarantees a minimum of two billion; It needs 10 billion, or even higher!"

Hua Xian understood: "Do you have enough contacts? Can you attract the most outstanding doctors from the same industry to work in the hospital I opened?" "

That must be enough."

Dean Ge Wen suddenly became proud, "Thanks to you, the old man has already made a name for himself in the medical field of the Sulu galaxy because of the production of various genetic medicines. He has published more than 20 papers, all of which have been included and compiled into the highest-level authoritative materials. Among them, at Capital Star First Medical University, an honorary professor was also named. Many brothers and sisters in the past still keep in touch with me. Over the years, I have also cultivated many disciples." Hearing this, Hua