The potatoes were shipped to the warehouse.

It was meant to be french fries, potato chips or something, or mashed potatoes. But the recent product releases are too dense, and she is going to wait.

Anyway, potatoes are easy to store, and the storage methods of the galaxy are high.

Noon.

Hua Xian asked the robot to deliver 500 catties of potatoes to the Xingfu staff cafeteria, and then taught the little apprentices to make simple hot and sour potato shreds, braised pork and potato chips. This level of home-cooked food is basically easy to learn.

"This dish called potato is delicious." Jing Deng took a sip while cooking the dish, and the fox's eyes narrowed happily, "The starch content is very high." "Some people used to use this as a staple food. But I think

cooking It's even more delicious." Hua Xian tasted the potato chips, "Now that you're good at cooking, you can make up to standard the first time."

"Hehehe." Brother Fox became proud, folded the fox's ears on the top of his head happily, "My dream is to open a restaurant and be a chef in the future." "It will come true." Hua Xian encouraged, "

Just

right After the happiness flower theme park and the happiness playground are completed, I plan to open two small restaurants in these two facility buildings." When you come to

travel and see flowers, it must be a whole day to see, and there are even It may be overnight, so the problem of eating is more important. There are restaurants in many large playground parks.

"Really?" Jing Deng's furry tail shook excitedly.

Hua Xian: "Pay attention for a while, if there are any employees who are talented in cooking, recruit them as apprentices, and train them yourself. Then send them to the restaurant." The fox was ecstatic

.

apprentice?

Does this mean that he can also bring newcomers?

"Good master, I will pay attention to it, pick a few who have potential, and train them personally."

At lunch time.

The fluffy ones came over to eat and swarmed into the cafeteria. Today's cafeteria smelled a special fragrance: "Is there a new dish?" "

Are you a dog with a good nose?"

"How does Master Fox talk? I am a Samoyed, so my nose is naturally good." Shu Guang One of the agency's experts muttered and complained.

"What's the name of this dish?"

"Potatoes, newly harvested from Mr. Xian's farm, they are delicious." Jing Deng ordered vegetables for the employees who lined up as usual.

This time, because the potatoes were more harvested, it was rare for him to be more conscientious, and he didn't shake the spoon desperately when chopping vegetables. Everyone got a big spoonful of potatoes on their plate.

Some are hot and sour potato shreds, others are stewed with a spoonful of potato chips. As in the past, everyone still likes pure spiritual plants and doesn't like meat very much.

Hua Xian saw the employees devouring their food one by one, and looked around the cafeteria but did not see a familiar figure: "Where's the marshal?" The object

disappeared.

Under normal circumstances, as long as the work is not extremely busy, Qi Ming will show up in the Happy Canteen on time.