Hua Xian sat down, opened the lid, picked up a piece of crispy fish, and ate it with rice: "Why can't I be on the spaceship."

The fish is good, and Silver Fox is good at it.

Every time 888 takes off, whether it is transporting goods for trade or going out to do clinical genetic drug testing, meals will be prepared in advance, including reheatable rice bowls, sandwiches made of toast egg steak, yogurt and fresh milk, and sauces noodles and the like.

Dean: "I used to go out for drug tests, didn't I always go by myself..."

Hua Xian interrupted him: "This time it's different, I want to go out for a stroll. Think of it as a trip."

Look at Little Butterfly Baoer .

I haven't seen him for a week, and I miss him a lot.

Dean: "The mining planet, the scenery is very bad, and the pollution is serious. Many cosmic metals have radiation, and there are fine dust when mining."

Hua Xian: "Eat your food."

The dean obediently shut up, and buried himself in eating the rice with tomato and beef brisket. He is old and confused, don't inquire about the superior's affairs.

Although the Q star gate is also a relatively low-ranking star field, it is quite far away from the S star gate, in two completely opposite directions. Therefore, No. 888 sailed faster than the speed of light for more than half a day, and arrived at around five o'clock in the afternoon.

On the side of the Federal Legion, someone was arranged to pick it up.

"Master Xian, you are here too!"

A fluffy tiger jumped over happily and rushed towards Hua Xian.

If it wasn't for Huaxian A-level, the spiritual domain was as wide as a country, and its strength was very strong. I'm afraid it wouldn't be able to resist Humei's pounce. She took a few steps back, stabilized her body, and caught Humei who was already more than one meter close to two meters away.

The mimicry became larger, indicating that the injury was recovering well.

"Hahaha, the marshal thought that only the dean was coming, so he asked me to greet him. He made a mistake." Luolei, with her chubby head, rubbed flowers on her head, very lively, "If he knew that today If you come here, you will definitely not lead the team down to the depth of more than 30,000 meters in the mine."

"So deep?"

Hua Xian was startled.

In the world on the other side of the earth, the deepest mine that humans can mine is only three to four kilometers. Normal ordinary shallow pits can be excavated up to more than 1,000 meters. The mining technology in the interstellar era is really far beyond her cognition.

"Is it very deep? Almost all the mining planets in the Sulu Galaxy have been dug to this depth." Luo Lei didn't think there was any problem, "The deepest known mine is more than 50,000 meters." Hua Xian nodded

, Gently stroked Qiongyanhu's fur.

very soft.

The touch is as good as ever.

"You're here to visit the marshal, right? He went down to the deepest part of the mine to save people, and I'm afraid he won't be back until midnight." Luo Lei squinted her eyes comfortably, "Down to such a deep place two days ago The place where the seriously injured and trapped miner was brought up at 12 o'clock in the middle of the night." "