Worked till dark.

Qi Ming came up from the mine, carrying two seriously injured and dying miners on his back, and supporting a crippled miner with his left hand. Everyone in the federal army behind them carried at least one on their backs.

The military medical team immediately greeted them and sent these hundreds of people to a temporary medical base for rescue.

Luolei's mimic body also carried a seriously injured teenager around sixteen on his back, "It's too much for this mining planet to employ minors!" Qi Ming's golden eyes sank: "The federal law clearly

stipulates , Mining planets are not allowed to employ child labor."

This Q star sect master is obsessed with money and profit, so it is easy to dismiss him.

The sixteen-year-old boy had his head smashed, half of his face was covered in blood, and passed out. He mimicked a monkey with a curly tail, a thin body, and worn-out shoes. An empty bottle was hung around the boy's neck, and a line of words L-1234, Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory was written on the bottle.

Qi Ming glanced at it, and immediately recognized that it was a spiritual power gene evolution potion provided with chili-flavored raw materials for free sponsorship for those with 0 mental power.

This juvenile monkey is an F-rank who has drunk the potion.

Luo Lei was puzzled: "He drank Master Xian's potion, why didn't he go to school, and came to work on the mining planet?"

Qi Ming: "Because there is no tuition fee."

*. *. *

Hua Xian took out the garlic, potatoes, and Chinese cabbage seeds.

"Chinese cabbage can be planted directly by sowing seeds, 200 grams per acre of land."

I handed it over to the employees on the farm, who drove the seeder to sow 50 mu of land, and then unified mechanical irrigation.

The area of ​​the farm is gradually expanding, and the arable land will be prepared in advance, and wasteland will be reclaimed in advance. The mayor here can send the mission seeds, and he can go to the fields immediately.

Hua Xian took the three to four hundred catties of garlic to the nursery room, and asked the robot to help peel the garlic into petals.

"The skin can't be torn off."

Hua Xian gave instructions to the robot, and she peeled some of it herself as a demonstration.

When the garlic cloves germinate garlic seedlings, it is better to leave the outer skin of the garlic. After peeling off, put it in a thin nutrient solution to accelerate germination.

Then, there are the potatoes.

A total of 1,000 catties of seed potatoes, seven big bags, moved the robot from the villa to the nursery. Take out a piece of seed potato and cut it into four pieces: "Put these in the sun, don't soak them. The seed potato itself contains a lot of water, which is enough to provide germination, and it will rot if soaked." Xiaomiao intelligent robot, pressing the

owner To do as I was told, cut the seed potatoes into quarters and set them in the sun.

In the nursery room, there is also an artificial sun light source.

It would take a long time for Huaxian to process a thousand catties of seed potatoes by himself, but with the help of the Xiaomiao intelligent robot, it was much faster. Several robots were busy together, and it took less than an hour in total.