"𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭-𝘪𝘴𝘩"

"SATURDAY NEEDS TO
COME FASTER."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Eunjin laid in her bed, sighing as she felt anxious.

Coming to terms with her feelings made sense as to everything that happened. Of course she liked him, he was always there for her when she needed it, he always found a way to make her smile. Even when they weren't together, she was always subconsciously thinking about him.

"Ume..I think I really really like him."

"Good to know you finally realized it!"

Umeko said from her room, walking towards Eunjin's as she laughed. "He's coming Saturday right?" he asked her. "Yup." Eunjin mumbled, rolling in her blanket.

"Tell him."

"I'm scared."

Umeko chuckled before dropping herself on top of Eunjin, laying her head on hers before smiling. "Don't be, i'm sure you'll get a positive response Eunjin~" Umeko said, leaning up and pinching the younger's cheeks.

"I hope so..but it took me so long to even realize this." Eunjin then groaned in frustration as Harumi stepped in the room and dropped herself on top of Umeko. "You probably thought he was just too good to be true. He's a nice guy, he's seems to like you a alot." Harumi chuckled.

"I probably did..After being with Seojoon then that whole thing with Jaemin then trying with Jaehyun? I just thought Jisung was too good for me..and I didn't look at him like that until now." Eunjin mumbled, leaning into Umeko's touch as Michi poked her head into Eunjin's room.

"Wait why are you guys all in my apartment?"

"Because we love you!"

"I need Saturday to come faster.."

Jisung was with Chenle and Renjun in his room, all watching Mark play on his console.

"You said Saturday needs to come faster so you can confess to the love of your life? Whaaaaat!" Chenle said, earning a pillow to his face as Renjun and Mark laughed. "I find it quite funny how Jaemin and Jeno tried so hard to be with her, only for her to like you. The J's." Renjun said, turning to Jisung as he had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Shut up.."

"Find it hard to believe you guys aren't dating already. I thought you guys would've been dating since like forever ago." Mark chuckled, keeping his eyes on his screen as Jisung only turned on his bed and faced the wall. "You guys annoy me.."

"I want to spend time with you guys—"

"Definitely regretting my decision of not leaving
with her."

Jisung heard them laugh as he fiddled with his fingers. Of course he liked her, he liked her from the very beginning, but he only kept it away because he didn't want to ruin his relationship with her.

"What if she doesn't like me back?"

"That's like saying Renjun will never like Moomin ever again. Of course she likes you back. That day at the beach she was looking at you like you guys been together for yeaaars!" Chenle said, earning a smack from Renjun.

"I would never replace Moomin.."

"You sound like a toddler right now.."

Jisung laughed, a small smile on Mark's face once he heard the sound. He then turned around in his chair and faced the younger boy. "What are you going to do when you see her?" Mark asked him, causing the room to go silent, awaiting for Jisung's answer.

"Well.."

His friends kept their word and spent time with him throughout the week.

It was currently Friday, Jisung's last day before he would move with her. He was with his friends enjoying his time out with them. They were all cracking jokes with him, trying to forget that their dear friend is leaving the next day.

Jisung was anxious of course. Leaving and moving away was such a huge step he never thought of even doing in the first place.

Eunjin was at work in the meantime, trying to keep herself busy from the nervousness she was experiencing at the moment. Once she was going to see him at the airport, she didn't know what she was going to do.

All she did was hope for the best.

"Eunjin! Your help please!"

"Don't worry, i'm coming!"

Eunjin brought the clothes over to the the stylist before checking on the rest of the models. Needless to say, she was definitely busy after being away for two months, but she truly missed being back in Japan.

"Tomorrow needs to hurry up.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.