"𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳"

"I FEEL BETTER."

SIX MONTHS LATER

SIX MONTHS LATER...

10:38 am
JISUNG'S SURPRISE

SUNGCHAN
DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE
PACKAGE READY

MARK
WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT
LIKE SHES A BOMB

SUNGCHAN
CASUE SHE IS THE BOMB

DOYOUNG
CAN THE CEREMONY START PLEASE

DOYOUNG
BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP

JENO
GUYS I WILL LITERALLY DELETE
THIS GC RIGHT NOW

CHENLE
ARE YOU GUYS REALLY TEXTING
WHILE THE CEREMONY IS GOING ON??

RENJUN
ARE YOU REALLY ON YOUR
PHONE WHILE THEYRE ABOUT TO
CALL YOUR NAME

CHENLE
IH SHIT

CHENLE
WAIT MY
LAST NAME STARTED WITH
A Z SHO SHUCU upp

DOYOUNG
you guys stress me out.

Jisung glanced around, quickly seeing his friends as they gave him a small good-luck wave. He looked around, hoping to see the girl he's been waiting to see. It was June and it was graduation day. He was waiting for his name to be called and unfortunately his last name had to start with a 'P.'

"Is she here?" Jaemin said to Haechan as he shrugged his shoulders. "I texted Sungchan to text her, but he hasn't said anything back. I think he's still at the airport—"

"He's still at the airport?!" Xiaojun overheard their conversation from behind them as they turned back to Xiaojun. "I don't know! Let's hope he's driving!" Doyoung sighed as he turned his head around, hoping to see the two behind them.

"Do you think they're like..flying around?"

"Renjun, are you..high?"

"I'm too excited so I had to calm myself down."

"I'm guessing.." Doyoung glanced over to Ten and Mark who were acting the same. "Those two are also..high." he mumbled, rolling his eyes as he turned back around. "Never thought i'd see the day.."

"Look they're about to throw their caps!" Mark said, pointing to the bird in the sky as Jaehyun laughed at his high manner. "I'm so done.." Doyoung felt like he was babysitting than enjoying the graduation. "Okay..now they're throwing their caps."

"Aw they look so cute." Taeyong kept his phone in front of him as the two boys were walking their way. "Jisung and Chenle graduated! Woo-hoo!" Mark immediately ran towards the two boys and gave them a tight hug. "Smoking without us is actually a crime.." Chenle mumbled, making Mark laugh.

"You should've saw Renjun, he was about to shit his pants."

Now as the two now graduated boys were talking with the rest of their friends, taking pictures with them and all deciding where to go for lunch. Sungchan was running with Eunjin, holding her arm as she tried keeping up with him. Umeko, Michi and Harumi came along, staying behind as they kept their gifts for Chenle and Jisung with them.

The moment he saw Eunjin, he immediately gasped. The girl seemed like she was glowing. He saw how happier and fuller she became and it made him happy. "They're just over here— Good! He's turned back away from us!" Sungchan said, happy that Jisung won't be able to see Eunjin coming from behind.

"I think he's going to cry, he's really missed you."

"If he cries, I will cry."

Sungchan laughed at her words. He was sure that both of them were going to start crying their asses out. Sungchan signaled Doyoung that she was here and he immediately gasped which caused them to all know who he was looking at. Jisung was about to turn around until Renjun gently smacked his face.

"What.."

"You had a bug—"

"There's a bug?!" Jisung then backed up and bumped into someone, turning around and quickly muttering a sorry until he paused. "You look like Eunjin." he said to himself while she laughed. "Jisung, I am Eunjin."

"You even talk like her!"

"Are you sure he isn't the one who's high?"

Eunjin laughed at his cluelessness. "Wait. You are Eunjin?!" Jisung then shook her shoulders, finding her appearance difficult to believe. "Your hair! It's short and blue?!" Jisung then began to start crying on her shoulders as Eunjin laughed while the happy tears filled her eyes.

"See! They're both crying! Pay up." Sungchan said to Jaehyun as he rolled his eyes and handed him his money.

"My hair is short and blue!" Eunjin repeated after him, hearing Jisung laugh as she pulled away and handed him a small bag. "Happy very late birthday and happy graduation Jisung." she said, wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes as he opened the bag.

"Wait you actually got me this? A little thumb hat?"

"They're actually used for protecting your thumb while sewing! It's part of my surprise that I want to tell you." Eunjin said while he tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" Jisung asked her while placing the item on his thumb. "I'll tell you later." the two then went back to his friends as they welcomed her back even though she was just staying for the week.

"Guys look what Eunjin got me!"