"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳"

"OUT OF EVERYONE HERE,
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE HER?"

"OUT OF EVERYONE HERE,WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE HER?"

"Where have you been?!"

Hendery shook the smaller girl's shoulders, watching a small smile form on her lips. It's been a whole week since she made an appearance and today was the day she finally would. "I've been sleeping, crying and fighting with my sister the whole time." Eunjin said.

"Oh uhm..let's go to class?" he said, making her laugh as she nodded her head. When the two were inside the classroom, they already saw Yangyang and Xiaojun seated, waiting for them to arrive as Mihyun was next to Xiaojun. "Should we add her to our failures groupchat?" Hendery asked the girl beside him.

"I don't mind, but i still don't have my phone yet. I'm still on a break from it."

"Boring! I could never! I need to make sure my tweets are getting viral to the point where it's on my own timeline." Hendery said proudly while Eunjin laughed. "Seems like a Hendery thing to do."

"That's because it is!"

Jaemin was making his way to class when he saw Xinyue walking alone, he was tempted to talk to her and tell her what he told Mihyun the other day, but instead his feet took him to where Eunjin was.

The girl was a bit surprised to see him, she was seated at an empty table by herself searching for a job until Jaemin came. "Is there something you need?" Eunjin was trying to be nice and not lash out on him, especially in public. He sat down in front of her and just laid his head in the table without a word.

"Okay.." she mumbled. "I'm sorry. Something's wrong with me and I know that's not an excuse, but I really did just want to start over with you. I liked talking with you everyday, seeing you everyday, going on our week dates and even just texting you made me happy. I know I messed it up because of my actions and I messed up bad with you. I shouldn't have let my past experiences get in the way, my friendship get in the way— anything get in the way."

Eunjin stared at the top of his head, wondering if this was just another act for her to pity him until he lifted his head and she saw his eyes. "I really like you, so much Eunjin. I really mean it when I said I want to start over with you— completely."

She didn't know what to say, whether to accept his apology or not to. "Are you only saying that to make me vulnerable because you know that's what I did last time?" Eunjin mumbled, looking away from him as she spotted her friends on the other side of the school.

"What? No, Eunjin. I'm being serious with what I say. Why doesn't anyone take me seriously.." Jaemin scoffed, pushing himself up as he was getting ready to leave. "You don't have to listen to what I say, I don't care. Just know i'm really, really trying Eunjin."

"I'm sorry Jaemin, but I have to go."

Jisung had the same question repeatedly popping up into his head, he glanced over to his abnormally quiet friend, wondering if the same question was popping up into his head as well.

"Chenle, do you really like Daeun?"

"Why do you ask?"

"So you do." Jisung mumbled, softly chuckling as Chenle raised an eyebrow at him. "Why'd you say it like that? Am I not suppose to like her?" Chenle pushed himself up, sitting straight as Jisung shook it off. "Just wondering because you never really seemed to be interested in her at all."

"I mean it's not like she likes you Jisung." Chenle said jokingly. "I just don't understand why you like her. Why her?" Jisung turned back to his now confused friend. Chenle knew Daeun likes Jisung, it was obvious she did, so he didn't know why Jisung was acting like that.

"Because I can Jisung. You don't control my feelings—"

"Yeah but I don't understand why out of all the girls, you choose to like her." Jisung said mumbling, standing up from his bed and going to the other side of his room. "Jisung, are you feeling alright? Are you really mad over this? It's so obvious she likes you so I don't understand why you're acting so rude all of a sudden."

Chenle got up from the bed, grabbed his sweater and closed the door on his way out, leaving a guilty Jisung alone in his room.