"𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱"

"SO..ARE YOU SINGLE?

Eunjin raised her head at the sound of the cafe's door opening

Eunjin raised her head at the sound of the cafe's door opening. She saw a group of boys walk in as her heart automatically raced. Maybe..this was a bad idea. Eunjin counted their heads, five, she counted.

"Eunjin?" Jaemin whispered, making sure that the girl in the booth alone was her. She lifted head up once more and smiled at him. "Hi! You're Jaemin right?" she said, pointing at him with her pencil as he nodded.

"Mhm! Woah..you're actually prettier in person. Jisung was actually right for once.." Jaemin mumbled, sitting right next to her as the other four sat took their seats in front of them. "Oh! Thank you!" Eunjin smiled once more, trying to hide her nervousness.

"I'm Yangyang!" the boy with blonde hair waved at her. "Hi Yangyang!" she waved back. "I'm Chenle!" the one with blonde hair as well said, she noticed his dimples first. "Haechan." Eunjin glanced over to the boy with soft brown hair. "And i'm Mark." the last one with dark brown hair gave her a gummy smile.

"Hello!" Eunjin said once more, making them chuckle. They were quick to notice her prettiness and they didn't deny the fact that she was pretty. Chenle could easily see how nervous she was, not by the way her eyes scattered towards all five of them, but the way she sat.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Jaemin asked her, but before she could reply, Haechan interrupted. "You better not make her try your devil coffee." he said, making the others laugh. "I'm so confused.." Yangyang mumbled as Mark filled in for him.

"Four what of expresso?!" the twenty two year old stared at Jaemin in shock. "It's not that bad I swear!" Jaemin turned to Eunjin, waving his hands around as she started to laugh. "I'm sure it isn't, but I don't want anything to drink. I'm a bit full." she said.

"Are you even going to offer us if we want anything?" Haechan said with a scoff while Jaemin just looked at him. "No." Jaemin then turned back to Eunjin. "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm positive, thank you Jaemin."

"So fuck us right? After these long years of friendship Jaemim!" Mark suddenly joined in as Chenle told Yangyang not to pay attention to the three. Eunjin watched them bicker, looking at the other two for help as Chenle just shook his head and Yangyang shrugged his shoulders.

The five then collectively decided to just go up and order their own drinks, leaving her alone once more. She sighed to herself before looking back at the five boys who were ordering. Eunjin then met eyes with Jaemin, watching him wave to her once more and she waved back at him.

The cafe door opened again, her eyes traveled over to who was walking in and almost caught herself saying something she shouldn't. "Eunjin? I haven't seen you in so long!" his voice was loud and it was obvious they heard him. She only stared at the familiar person.