"𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰"

"WHAT IS THIS?"

Jaemin stared at his phone screen in disbelief, he was sent a video that he really didn't want to see

Jaemin stared at his phone screen in disbelief, he was sent a video that he really didn't want to see. One about a girl he knows. He really didn't know what to do with it except delete it from his phone.

"What the fuck.." he mumbled, lifting his head up and putting his phone back into his pocket before walking out of his dorm. Jaemin stopped to see Jeno in front of him. He then left before Jaemin could say anything.

Jaemin then grabbed Jeno's arm and dragged him to his dorm. Jeno gave him the most disgusted expression ever, looking him up and down as he stood in front of him. "Jaemin, I really don't want to see you for another 30 to 90 business days right now."

"That's alot of days.."

"That's the point."

"Look Jeno, I know what I did was really messed up, but I promise you she told me you two had broken up and I know that doesn't excuse it! I know I shouldn't have hid it from you but it was so much for me during that time and I—"

"It's fine."

Jaemin looked at Jeno with a confused expression on his face. "Huh." he mumbled, wondering why he said those two words. "I can see it in your face that you're genuine. I'm still mad at you, just don't do it again." Jeno said, keeping his head down and walking past him to leave the room.

Once Jaemin heard the door close, he became even more confused. "What."

4:04 pm
JAEMIN

JAEMIN
eunjin can we please talk
in person

EUNJIN
she does not want to talk
to you

JAEMIN
lol who is this

JAEMIN
i just want to talk to her

EUNJIN
1. none of your business
2. she doesnt want to talk to you

EUNJIN
do you think that after you called
her easy, not your type AFTER you
slept with her AFTER you basically told
her youre stupid situation then AFTER all
of that you tell her to forget about it? and
at first you basically led her on??
please get a fucking grip of yourself before
even thinking of talking to her
seen just now

HOT PTV STANS

DAEUN
someone help

DAEUN
i think my little crushy crush
is back

JAEYEON
which one