"𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢.𝘮"

"IT'S SO PRETTY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EUNJINhyeeeyyyyeee

EUNJIN
hyeeeyyyyeee

JENO
hyeeeyyyyeee ?!!!

JENO
what are you doing up so late?

EUNJIN
secrets

JENO
are you

JENO
drunk texting me

JENO
this is the first???????

JENO
wait should i be worried

EUNJIN
you know like when the sky
glows in the dark its like
little lights you find in ikea

JENO
eunjin are you talking about the
stars. in the sky?

EUNJIN
omg yes the starsssssss

EUNJIN
theyre like little sparkles

EUNJIN
its like my old room

EUNJIN
the glow in the darkkk
starssssss

JENO
I HAD THOSE TOOO

JENO
they were so cool

JENO
wait are you outside?

JENO
are you by yourself?

JENO
ARE YOU BY YORUSELFK
ALONE AT THREE IN THE
MORNINGNGN

JENO
WHERE ARE YOU

JENO
EUMJIN??4!4!

JENO
DUDE??!!!!!!

EUNJIN
im by rhe store

JENO
the one where we first met?

EUNJIN
omg g you rembverrrdd!!!

JENO
duhhh, how else would
everyone meet you

JENO
im coming, stay where you are
okay?
read just now

JENO
OKAY??!!

EUNJIN
OKAY??!!

JENO
😭😭

JENO
seriously, stay where you are
and i'll give you free froyo

EUNJIN
im sat

Jeno quickly found the drunk twenty-two year old sitting on a bench, swinging her feet as she was waiting for him. Eunjin rose her head up at the sudden sound of footsteps, eyeing Jeno who was coming her way with a relieved look on his face.

"So I guess the way to convince you is free froyo?" Jeno said, sitting down next to her as she laughed. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were barely opened, he could tell she went out drinking by herself again. "I love froyo!" Eunjin spoke drunkenly, her words slurred while she rose her hands in the air.

Jeno smiled at her. "Me too, what's your favorite flavor?" he asks her softly, waiting for her response as she hummed. "Strawberry, I love strawberries." Eunjin said, leaning back slightly as she looked up to the dark sky.

"It's so pretty."

"So pretty."

Jeno chuckled, watching Eunjin turn to him and smile. "Come on, let's get you back home." he then stood up, made his way in front of her and stretched his hands out for her to hold. "Why can't I stay with you more? I don't want to go just yet." she said.

"Because your roommates might get worried if they don't see you when they wake up!" Jeno then took her hands gently, forcing her to stand up as she laughed. "Your hands are so soft! What lotion do you use?!" Eunjin then stopped and paused while taking a look at his hands, examining every dent and crease.

"It's actually my mom's lotion that she uses! She's been using it forever so I just buy it for myself!" Jeno said proudly. "Gatekeeper.." Eunjin mumbles as her question wasn't answered, making Jeno laugh. "If you come over my house, i'll show you which one she uses."

"Oh i'm definitely coming over then. I will tell her  that her son is a lotion gatekeeper."

"She would be so glad to hear that."

Jeno held her up by having her arm around his shoulders and his arm around her waist. "Can you tell me the directions to your place?" he asks her. "I can tell you the directions to my heart." she turned and winked at him as he immediately blushed.

"Ar— Uh no! Where do you live Eunjin?" Jeno stuttered, looking away in embarrassment as Eunjin laughed. "Somewhere around here, but you definitely live in my heart, Lee Jeno." Eunjin hummed, watching as he sighed and stopped walking.

"Are you this flirty when your drunk?" He chuckles hesitantly while Eunjin shook her head. "This flirty for you!" she winked at him again, making him deeply sigh.

"This night is never going to end.."

"I don't want us to end!"

"Someone help me.."

"I'll save you with my love!"

"A very..long night."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

jaemin right? but like jeno
yk? but jaemin? but omg
jeno.