"𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Eunjin and Jaemin reached the wedding, both noticing the empty seats that were still available near the front. She saw his parents walk up to him with wide smiles before looking over to her.

"You must be Mihyun, right?"

"No, i'm Eunjin!"

The girl could only smile back at his mother as Jaemim wondered why as to what made his mother say the wrong girl's name. "Oh my god! You two look just alike! I'm so sorry!" the older woman laughed as his father shook her hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Eunjin. We're glad our son brought someone like you here!" he said, making her chuckle while Jaemin shook his head in embarrassment. "It's really no problem! I'm happy I came."

"Do you guys go to the same university? How'd you two meet? Please tell me, Jaemin barely talks about himself nowadays. I would love to hear it from his friend— or girlfriend if that's who you are to him!" his mother said, taking Eunjin's arm and dragging her away from the two men.

All Eunjin could really remember was their rough beginning rather than now.

"We do go to the same university, we met through mutual friends, and i'm his friend." Eunjin said, staring back at his mother as she hummed. "You seem like his friend, did he do
something to hurt you? It seems like it, you don't seem so comfortable with him, sweetie."

"I guess you could say that."

"Stay friends with him, you don't want to go into a relationship second guessing if he's going to do the same thing again. Remember, actions speak louder than words!" his mother chuckled, causing Eunjin to crack a smile. "He's been nice to me lately. We weren't really on talking terms before so..I guess he's trying to make up for it."

"At least he's acknowledging his mistakes."

"Right.."

Jaemin and his dad then came to sit by them as he seated himself next to her. Eunjin suddenly fell quiet as she kept her gaze in front of her at the end of the wedding aisle. She dreamed of having a wedding, but she just didn't know who she was going to dream it with.

The twenty-two year old sighed, she was going to leave in a few days and she had already made up her mind. Jaemin glanced over to her, noticing her gloomy expression before patting her shoulder. "You alright?" he whispered to her.

"Yeah, i'm good." Eunjin gave him a short smile, meeting his eyes until her gaze moved towards the view in front of her. His mother noticed how she kept quiet as the time passed, she glanced over to his son who was nervously scratching at his fingernails. She truly wondered what happened between them.

Eunjin then looked up to the sky, noticing how the cloud above them looked familiar. "Doesn't that cloud look like Jeno?" she chuckled, tapping Jaemin's shoulder as he followed to where she was looking at. He couldn't see how she made the similarity but agreed with her either way.

"Kinda..? How did you even see that?" Jaemin laughed, watching her shrug her shoulders as she leaned back into the chair. A smile on her lips. "I just do." Eunjin turned her head towards him, hearing him chuckle.

A few minutes later, the seats slowly started to fill in. The groom and his groomsmen were standing on her right while the bridesmaids on her left. It was then when the bride started walking down the aisle they all started to stand up.

She couldn't deny that she felt a slight pang in her heart.

Eunjin only felt like she was neglected from gaining her own love, and seeing someone gain theirs right in front of her almost made her tear up. Jaemin peeked over to Eunjin, noticing her glossy eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

He looked away because he knew.

It wasn't much else to say during a wedding.

She mostly was with Jaemin talking to his parents, mostly his mother who kept the conversation going with talking about every and any topic there was. It almost wore Eunjin out, but she was more than happy to be engaging in at least something.

It was nearby midnight when Eunjin got a text on his phone.

JISUNGbleeehhh

JISUNG
bleeehhh

JISUNG
webhvabt takkdn in
ssssooooooooooo
looooonnnnngggg

JISUNG
eunjijnnnnnn

JISUNG
:((((((

JISUNG
doesnthebworhdhageme

JISUNG
ifeel liek we hvnet spnet
tme tgehhher

JISUNG
yerr leving soon :((

JISUNG
imm cry

JISUNG
iMMM CRYYYY

EUNJIN
jisung it'll be okay

JISUNG
lyes hngd ot

JISUNG
plz

EUNJIN
tomorrow

JISUNG
YESH TMR

JISUNG
😜

JISUNG
kay bey

JISUNG
i love you

EUNJIN
i love you! please stay safe
jisung

JISUNG
😁😁 yes

JISUNG
bye bye

Eunjin shook her head, wondering if the boy was drunk or sleep deprived before putting her phone away. "Do you want to leave now?" Jaemin asked her as she looked up to him, a sudden yawn escaping her lips while he chuckled.

"I'm guessing that's a yes."

"Yes it is." Eunjin stood up from the chair, taking his arm as they both said their goodbyes before heading to his car. She sat herself in the passenger seat while he went through the drivers side. The girl accidentally got herself comfortable in her seat, her eyes immediately coming to a close.

As he drove off, his eyes wandered off to Eunjin, knowing that the girl beside him wasn't his.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.