"𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯"

"DON'T BE SURPRISED IF
BOTH OF YOU END UP IN A
NURSING HOME."

10:17 amDAEUN

10:17 am
DAEUN

DAEUN
mom says she wants you
home

EUNJIN
go by yourself

DAEUN
stop acting like that and just
go eunjin

EUNJIN
okay

SUYIN!

SUYIN
okay okay, so we're going out today

SUYIN
me, yangyang and his cute friend kun!

SUYIN
wanna comeee?

EUNJIN
sorry i cant todayyy!! tmr?

SUYIN
YESS

SUYIN
okay i'll just tell them we'll go tmr!!

SUYIN
have a great day love <333

EUNJIN
YOU TOOO!! <33

Eunjin sighed the moment she knocked on the front door. She didn't want to go, but she knew that she had to get the answers to her questions. Even if they were half told.

"Eunjin!" she saw her mother open the door with a wide smile. "I missed you!" Minsu then tried to bring her daughter into a hug until Eunjin pushed her away. "Don't hug me." she said, walking right past her as she entered the home.

Eunjin saw Daeun and Eunmi sitting at the table with their fathers. She didn't know what to say but a simple hello. It was the first time really seeing her dad and it made her realize how horribly they looked alike. It almost made her gag.

"So how long were you guys going to wait to tell me?"

"We thought you already knew, Eunjin!" her dad said with a fake smile plastered on his lips. "Yeah because I definitely knew I had an older sister who was being taken care of by my dad. I only ever talk about Daeun being my sister! What sense would it make if I only talked about her?!"

"Stop raising your voice, Eunjin!" Minsu said, sitting down next to Daeun and Eunmi as she rolled her eyes. "Why do you guys treat me like this?! Even she knew about me, but I didn't?! Was it so hard to introduce me to her when I was younger even if I didn't live with her?"