"𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

"I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU."

6:02 amJISUNG!🤍

6:02 am
JISUNG!🤍

JISUNG
I AM UP AND READY!!

JISUNG
CAN YOU FINALLY TELL ME
WHERE YOU ARE GOING

EUNJIN
GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO

EUNJIN
JAPAN

JISUNG
OMG JAPAN IS NICEEE

JISUNG
I MIGHT BUY MYSELF A TICKET

EUNJIN
YOU BETTER NOT

JISUNG
IM KIDDING

JISUNG
BUT ARE YOU LEAVING THE
HOUSE RN

EUNJIN
YEAH I AM

JISUNG
OKAY ME AND MARK AND
RENJUN AND JENO AND HAECHAN
AND CHENLE AND JAEMIN ARE
COMING TO SAY GOODBYE

JISUNG
SUNGCHAN IS COMING TOO
WITH KARIN AND HE SAID HER
FRIENDS ARE COMING TOO

EUNJIN
OMG???? OKAYY

EUNJIN
I WILL SEE YOU THERE?!!!

JISUNG
SEE YIU SOON EUNJIN

Eunjin was sitting waiting for her flight to be called. She heard her name being called from afar, turning her head around and seeing Jisung speed walking to her. She immediately stood up and almost fell back once he hugged her.

"Jisung, can you wait?!"

"No, I can not!"

"What time do you leave?" Jisung asked her. "In thirty minutes!" Eunjin said with a smile on her face as Jisung immediately turned to Mark. "See I told you should've ran those red lights!" Jisung said, glaring at the older as Mark's jaw dropped.

"I would've got a ticket?!" Mark glared back at Jisung as Haechan and Renjun laughed. "It's whatever now!" Jisung said.

"Eunjin!" Karin ran towards her with Nari, Seongwoo and Sungchan behind her. "We got you little presents!" Karin said, handing her a small bag as Eunjin quickly accepted while Haechan noticed the girl standing behind Karin.

"Mark, it's the hot girl who was with Eunjin at the bar!" Haechan whispered over to him, referring to Nari as Mark looked over and nodded his head. "Why don't you try asking for her number? Get a girlfriend for once!" Haechan glared at him. "As if you have one..."

As they were all talking, Eunjin couldn't help but glance behind them, wondering who else was going to come. Especially a certain someone. She had told him the time and date she was leaving, yet he wasn't there.

"He'll come, don't worry. I blew up his phone last night and had him put like five different alarms." Renjun said to her, already knowing who she was looking for as she chuckled. "Is he a heavy sleeper?" Eunjin asked him. "Very. He can sleep through anything."

Once she saw someone coming towards them, she hoped it was him, except it was someone she didn't expect. "Why is she here?" Jisung accidentally said a bit too loudly, causing Daeun to glance at him.

"Can we talk in private?"

"Sure." Eunjin immediately grabbed Daeun's arm and dragged her away, far enough so the others wouldn't hear. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said any of those things and I know it's already too late to say of these things, but I really mean it! It wasn't right and I wish you can just stay here because you're my older sister and I don't want you to go!"

"And why didn't you say any of this before I was going to leave? Why do it before my flight, Daeun?"

"Because I was scared of approaching you. I promise I won't say anything like that again—"

"How do I know that? You've repeated yourself multiple times, i'm sure what you're thinking is still in the back of your head. You just let it out when I do something you don't like. If you think your half ass sorry is going to make me stay, then you're wrong, Daeun." Eunjin watched the tears start to build in her younger sister's eyes.

"Just stay for another day—" Daeun started to say. "I'm not going to cancel my flight for you, you knew yesterday was my last day yet you never texted me or called me. Neither did Mihyun, Jaeyeon or Hyunji. Not even Mom, so so don't say that—"

At that moment, they called for her flight, saying it was ready for the passengers to enter. Eunjin immediately was brought into warm hugs by her friends as Daeun only turned the other way and started heading out.

"Take pictures when you get there!" Karin said, smushing her cheek against Eunjin's. "Call me when you land, okay?! I don't want to seem like a worried mother back at the dorms!" Nari said, making the others laugh. "Wait can you send me your new address so I can buy you some room decor?" Jeno took the chance as Eunjin nodded her head. "I will."

"I can't believe you're going to miss my graduation!" Jisung bittersweetly said as she sighed. "You have the others to be there with you, Jisung." Eunjin ruffled his hair.

"Okay, okay! She has to go!" Mark said laughing as they all struggled to let go of her. Eunjin continued to look around for him, still seeing no sight of the boy she wished were already here. Renjun was worried that Yangyang wasn't going to come in time until he saw a familiar sister just as Eunjin was about to reach the gate.

"Suyin!" Renjun said, noticing that Kun was also with her. He found it a bit odd, but dismissed it quickly once Yangyang popped out from the corner. "Aw this is like a show I watched!" Karin said as Sungchan laughed at her words. Renjun and Haechan dragged Yangyang towards Eunjin, grabbing her hand before she was about to go in.

Yangyang then brought her into a great big hug, causing her to step back a bit as she almost dropped her bag from the sudden action. "I'm sorry i'm late." is what he said, holding her tighter while he heard her muffled laugh. "It's okay, at least you came." she placed her hands on his cheeks.

"If they kiss i'm going to..you know, kill myself." Jisung said as Jaemin nodded his head, agreeing with what the boy had said. "Fucking losers." Haechan said, looking at the two boys as they rolled their eyes.

And they did. They did in fact kiss and she was the one who initiated it. Suyin and Kun high fived each other, happy that the two finally realized their feelings for each other, yet sad that their first kiss was their last moment together.

"I'm going to miss you, Eunjin! I'll see you later!" he ruffled her hair with a grin on his face. "I'm going to miss you too, Yangyang! I'll see you later!" she smiled, before letting go of him. Eunjin then waved goodbye at Suyin and Kun before heading inside as they watched her figure disappear.

"Someone knock me out before I start crying."

"I will gladly do it, Jisung."

"No i'm good..nevermind."