"𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦"

"I'LL BE OKAY."

"It's really cold outside

"It's really cold outside.."

Jisung placed his hands in his pockets as Eunjin laughed at him, the tip of his nose was a bright red and his cheeks were a matching color to it. "We're about to be inside!" Eunjin said as they entered the aquarium.

It was Jisung's idea to go there, trying to make every moment with her possible before she leaves. He knew it was soon and he didn't want to waste any time left. He really didn't want her to leave even though he knew that it was for the best of her.

Once they were inside, Eunjin immediately dragged him towards the the glass window and smiled at the fishes that were swimming around. "They're so cute." she said, making him laugh at the random comment about the small species.

"They are, that one kinda reminds me of Renjun. Short."

"He's not that short." Eunjin shook her head while Jisung shrugged his shoulders. "He's shorter than me and i'm younger." he said, finding that the fish was giving him a small attitude, making him double take on what he was seeing.

Jisung then glanced down at her, noticing the bittersweet smile on her face as her eyes roamed around. He could see that her decision was taking weight on her and how it really seemed that she didn't want to leave, but she knew she had to.

"Eunjin."

"Yeah?"

Eunjin turned her head towards his direction, seeing that he was already looking at her. Jisung wanted to be selfish, but how could he when it wasn't his place to be. He didn't want to say what he wanted to because he knew that he didn't want her to spend her last days wondering why.

He was prepared for her to leave, but he knew the second she did, it would hurt. Eunjin could spot how glossy his eyes started to get, feeling a nervous sensation in her fingers. It was only a week until she was taking her leave.

Was it really that difficult to let go of someone you've only knew for a couple of months? Jisung thought about this question for some time and wondered how he would of felt if any of his close friends were to move away. He thought "I would feel just as bad, maybe a bit worse."

"You know, I think you're really strong Eunjin. Thing is..I like you and I didn't expect to be so attached to you. You're really cool and if you don't think so then I might throw you into the water with the fishes." Jisung chuckled saddly as Eunjin stared at him, listening to his confession.

"I'm happy for you, choosing what you want to do and where you want to go. I don't even know what I want to do after I graduate high school. My parents talk about how they feel bad for me cause my older brother is in college studying abroad and I don't have anyone to look up to at home."

"I think about what I want to do a lot and I have trouble with it." Jisung gently placed his fingers against the glass, keeping his eyes set on the aquatic creatures swimming around their homes. "Even I wouldn't think of moving away, I feel like I depend on everyone for my decisions. That's why i'm happy for you, you aren't like me. You are choosing what is going to make you feel happier and free."

Eunjin watched as Jisung turn to him, the small tears in the corners of his eyes made her start to tear up. "I hope you like it to where ever you're going, just be safe." he said, closing his eyes to wipe his tears as he felt her rush into a hug.

"Don't worry about me Jisung, i'll be okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise."