"𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT."

Daeun was walking around with Mihyun when she saw Eunjin sitting and talking with people she hasn't seen before

Daeun was walking around with Mihyun when she saw Eunjin sitting and talking with people she hasn't seen before. Mihyun was smiling at the fact that she was making newer friends while Daeun only looked away.

"Are you still mad at her? Why'd you have to tell her off like that?" Mihyun said, glancing over to the younger girl as she shrugged her shoulders. "I was really bothered this time, Mihyun. I really was." Daeun then glanced over to Eunjin once more, now noticing the uncomfortable state she was in.

Mihyun looked over as well and it seemed like the two girls who were beside Eunjin were just bothering her instead of being friendly. "Aren't you going to go help her?" Daeun said. "I still don't get why she can't stand up for herself, it makes me feel bad for her sometimes.." Mihyun mumbled and continued walking while Daeun kept her eyes on Eunjin before she turned the corner.

"You're dating that Jaemin guy right? I could've sworn I saw you two together." Eunjin shook her head no as the two girls looked at each other and laughed. "You sure? Then you two must be hooking up—" the girl then felt cold water reach her face. Eunjin looked over to the hand that held the bottle of water then to the face who did it.

"Seriously, you two are so annoying! If you like him then go fuck him already!" she said before getting smacked in the head by her friend. "Why are you throwing water at people Nari?" a shorter girl shook her head at her friend. While Nari was about to speak, she felt a book being thrown at her face.

"Ah shit! That fucking hit my nose you piece of shit!" Nari glared over to the girl in front of her as Eunjin immediately slapped the girl who threw the book before realizing what she's done. "Ooh, you slapped her pretty good!" Nari said, encouraging Eunjin's action as her friend, Karin, started grabbing Eunjin's things and soon taking both Nari's and Eunjin's hands, making a run for it.

They made it far enough to the point where they didn't hear the girls words being thrown at them, once they settled to take a breath, Eunjin immediately looked at Nari with worry. She had a bloody nose. "I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'll buy you both lunch as a thank you!" Eunjin quickly said to both girls.

"Don't worry about it. I've dealt with worse. Are you okay?" Nari said, smiling at Eunjin as she was passed a napkin by Karin. "Yeah i'm fine, but i'm really serious about buying you two lunch." she said. "Shit..don't tell me twice." Karin said, making the two laugh. "Do you have any class right now?"

"Nope, not at all. I know this really good place to eat, it's pretty cheap too!" Nari then brought her arms around Karin and Eunjin. "Karin even has a little crush on the waiter!" Nari poked the younger's cheek as she started to blush. "I do not!"

"Oh come on! It's so obvious! Let's go!"

Eunjin smiled at the two girls auras, they were comforting to her and she only had just met them. "Do you want to invite Seongwoo too? Or is he in class?" Karin said as they started walking outside. "Nah, he's probably with his girlfriend. I don't want to bother him." Nari playfully rolled her eyes at the thought.

Eunjin looked down at her shoestrings, noticing they were untied and immediately bent down to fix them. Once she was done, she saw Karin and Nari waiting for her. She smiled. "Come on! I'm hungry!" Nari said with out fake pout as she pointed to her stomach. Karin slapped her arm.

"I'm coming!"

"Oh..this is where Jisung works. I wonder if he's here right now.."

Eunjin mumbled, looking at the time and seeing that it was already time for him to be out of school. As they were coming up to the counter, Jisung turned his back and immediately saw Eunjin come in, making his jaw drop at the fact that he hasn't seen her in a while.

"Eunjin!" he said, waving his hand at her proudly as she laughed while Karin and Nari both watched at their interaction. "Jisung!" she said, smiling at him as he glanced over to the two beside her. "Oh are you here with them? I didn't know you three knew each other."

"We just met today!"

"Nice." Jisung said, already knowing all of their orders. "Wait are you done with all your classes today?" he said, looking over at Eunjin as she nodded her head. "Can we hangout?! Please! It's been forever!" the eighteen year old pleaded, making the three girls laugh. "Sure! I don't mind!"

"Wow! You never ask us to hangout!" Nari said, glaring at the boy as he rolled his eyes. "That's because I don't know you like that!" Jisung said in a panic as Karin laughed. "It's alright, she's just joking." Karin said. Jisung then turned to Eunjin. "By the way, your little boyfriend is working here now."

"Boyfr— He's not my boyfriend, Jisung!"

"How'd you know I was talking about him? Yeah exactly. He's in the back right now, i'll just tell him to serve your table." Jisung said with a playful wink as Eunjin looked at him in disgust. "Please never do that again.." she said. "Yeah I hated it the moment I did it."

The three girls were then seated. "How do you know him?" Karin asked Eunjin. "Through friends, but my sister and him went to the same high school— he's still going there." she responded as their jaws dropped. "He's still in high school?!"

"He's a senior! He'll be graduating soon!" Eunjin said with a laugh. "I thought he was like twenty?!" Nari said with a shocked expression on her face. "He doesn't even look twenty!" Eunjin said with a laugh as she felt a tap on her shoulder, looking to the side and seeing Yangyang looking away as if he didn't tap her.

"Yangyang! Why didn't you tell me you worked here?"

Karin's went back and forth between the two as Nari ruffled her hair. "To surprise you, duh." he then looked over to the two girls and smiled. "New friends?" Yangyang asked to Eunjin as she nodded her head. "New friends!"

"That's good. I'll get your food." he said, keeping his eyes on her before turning back around and walking away. "So who's the waiter you like?" Eunjin said, completely oblivious as to who it was and Karin shook her head. "He's not here, plus i'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend."

"Awe! I would've set you two up! Don't worry, I know someone you'd like to meet!"

"Is he cute at least?"

"Very! Like a deer!"