"𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮"

"ICE CREAM ON A HOT
DAY IS THE BEST."

"

SEONGWOOguys

SEONGWOO
guys

SEONGWOO
guyyysssss

KARIN
can you PLEASEE get a gf already
and go bother her

SEONGWOO
damn what crawled up your
fucking ass today

SEONGWOO
NEVER FUCKING MIND THEN

NARI
loving the way karin has been
lately 🙏🙏

SUNGCHAN
shes so cool

KARIN
thank you!!!!!

KARIN
we should go for ice cream

KARIN
please

SUNGCHAN
YES WE SHOULD

SUNGCHAN
eunjin eunjin are you up

KARIN
eeunnnnjinnnnn

NARI
probably still sleeping

SEONGWOO
eunjin. wake. up.

EUNJIN
hi this is jisung. she is experiencing
a very bad hangover!!

NARI
did she go out drinking?

SUNGCHAN
BY HERSELF OR DID SHE
GO WITH SOMEONE??

EUNJIN
pretty sure by herself, she kept
calling me at midnight saying
something

EUNJIN
i TOO would like to go
for ice cream aka park jisung

SEONGWOO
we'll wait until eunjin is up

Jisung stared at the sleeping girl who was on his bed, it was in the middle of the night when she called him crying in front of his doorstep. He was lucky enough that the girl was easy to carry up the stairs and to his room.

He was sitting next to the bed, laying his chin on his mattress while he watched her sleep. He didn't know what she was doing last night— or who she was with, but he was sure that it had to do with someone. He wondered how she even got to his house in her drunken state, though he was lucky enough that she was safe.

"My head.." she mumbled, turning in his bed while Jisung immediately ran out of his room to get her a bottle of water. Eunjin groaned from the pain her head was emitting, rubbing her forehead with her fingers while Jisung came back. "Water and these random pain killers that I found!" he opened her hands nervously while handing her the pills and water.

"Wait— Jisung?" Eunjin slowly opened her eyes, wondering why she was with the boy. "Do you not remember calling me last night? You were crying really bad— Jesus Eunjin you fucking scared me last night." She saw how worried he was, his hands were shaking and his voice seemed small.

"What happened last night?" Jisung sat beside her. "I don't really remember at all..I was just kinda out of it last night, Jisung. I'm sorry for bothering you, but I didn't know who to call." she placed her hands on her face, leaning forward as Jisung patted her back.

"Were you with anyone?"

"No, not that I can remember."

Jisung sighed before hugging her. "At least you're alright. We're invited to go eat ice cream with Sungchan, Karin— you know the rest." he said, leaning his head on her shoulder. "Ice cream does sound nice right now..I won't lie."

Karin immediately saw Jisung and Eunjin coming their way, smiling once she saw them. Nari waved at them as they came by, she then laughed once she saw how drained Eunjin looked. "Rough night?" she squished the younger's cheeks, Eunjin nodded her head. "I feel like it was more than a rough night.."

"Did you take something to calm down the pain?" Seongwoo then ruffled Eunjin and Jisung's hair, watching the two laugh. "Yes I did. Usually I don't drink that much, but geez..I really went all out. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing.." she mumbled, shaking the feeling off as they all went inside the ice cream parlor.

"Jeno!" Jisung suddenly said, his eyes lighting up from the sight of his close friend. Jeno glanced over to him, a smile reaching his face once Jisung was in front of him. "I didn't know you worked here!" Jisung gave Jeno multiple winks in hope for free ice cream.

"Dude..i've been working here since high school.."

"Oh.."

Karin and Sungchan both hid their laughs, Nari shook her head in disappointment while Seongwoo and Eunjin couldn't help but laugh. Jeno's eyes peered over to her. "Eunjin, are you feeling better?" he said, making her come to a complete stop.

"Huh. What do you mean?"

"Oh well you were drinking a lot yesterday and it was kinda concerning. I wanted to text you, but I forgot I dropped you back at Jisung's.." he whispered to her while her jaw dropped. "I was drinking with you..?" Eunjin whispered back to him as the rest watched.

"Oh yeah, with me and Renjun. He left early, but yeah. Then uhm you were crying..and talking, I don't think you remember, but when you do, I didn't even know what you were saying if that makes you feel better." Jeno smiled sweetly at her. She didn't know whether to feel happy or confused at what he just told her.

"Oh wow! That's so embarrassing!"

"I've done worse! You're good, just glad you seem alright."