"𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳"

"YOU'RE LITERALLY A CHEATER!"

4:58 pm
DROPOUTS

SUNGCHAN
someone get jisung b4 we
fight

JISUNG
ITS NEVER TJAT SERIOSU

SUNGCHAN
WHY IS YOUR SIMS FLIRTING WITH
MY SIMS???

SUNGCHAN
ELIZABETH IS IN A PERFECTLY
STABLE RELATIONSHIP

SUNGCHAN
YOU HOMEWRECKERRR

HYUNJI
ohhh this seems familiar

XIAOJUN
oh yeah it definitely does ! 😐

JISUNG
BRO IM JUST TRYING TO HAVE MINA HAVE
A PERFECT LIFE HERE

SUNGCHAN
BY CHEATING????

YANGYANG
why tf are yall playing sims without me???

RENJUN
yeah i feel a bit cheated on rn

DAEUN
SIMS?? WITHOUT ME????

JISUNG
do you want to play daeun? 🙂

YANGYANG
oh so fuck me right?

JISUNG
👍🏻

DAEUN
where are you located

CHENLE
this is like watching middle school
romance

DAEUN
youre just mad you didnt have a
middle school romance

CHENLE
bc i want my first heartbreak to
be in middle😐

DAEUN
yeah we can tell

MIHYUN
yeah you two definitely love each
other

CHENLE
NO

DAEUN
NO?????

JISUNG
km gojgn tor kms?:!!3

JISUNG🐹

DAEUN
where are you !!!

JISUNG
its close by the school

JISUNG
chenle and sungchan are already here
i hope you don't mind

DAEUN
ughhh i guessss..

JISUNG
wait genuine question

JISUNG
do you really hate chenle?

DAEUN
no, he just irks me for some
reason

JISUNG
..

JISUNG
HATER!

JISUNG
once you get to know him better
he'll change your mind

JISUNG
actually dont get to know him 🙂

DAEUN
okay..

DAEUN
coming!

Chenle stared at the girl sitting close to Jisung while Sungchan was quietly playing on the corner of the bed. The four had decided to play a different game then Sungchan and Chenle quickly got bored while Jisung and Daeun were in their "competitive mode" and kept going.

Sungchan noticed the long gaze from Chenle, glancing over to the new pair before looking back at his younger friend. He then scooted closer to him, trying to figure out who exactly he was looking at as Chenle gave him an odd stare.

"Do you like her?" Sungchan whispered, turning his head to the side as he spoke while Chenle's eyes widened. "Yeah right." he scoffed, denying the accusation, but Sungchan could see right through it.

Chenle claims to "hate" the girl, but he most definitely loved her since the day they met.

Daeun could feel the eyes of someone on the back of her head, slightly turning to Chenle and seeing him quickly turn the other way. She brushed off the small eye contact before averting her gaze back to the tv screen.

"You fucking suck!" Daeun said with a laugh, placing the controller on her lap as Jisung groaned out of frustration while it showed 'defeated' on his side of the screen. "I was just letting you win!" Jisung rolled his eyes at her, shoving her to the side while she laughed.

"That's such a lie! You were just trying right now! I never seen someone so into a game before!" the girl smiled at him, leaning on him as their heads touched. Jisung tried to play it off 'cool' by just plastering a smile on his face, but his red ears gave it all away. Sungchan let out a laugh from the younger's reaction while Chenle just laid down on the bed.

"I have to get going, i'll text you guys later!" Daeun then said her goodbyes to the three boys before leaving. Once the door closed, Jisung let out loud sigh. Sad that the girl he really liked left.

"You two are so obvious, i'm telling Eunjin." Sungchan said, talking about how the boys crushes on Daeun were so easy to tell. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Jisung asked, looking at Chenle then to Sungchan. "It's nothing." Chenle mumbled, flipping around and laid on his stomach as he felt his phone vibrate, reaching in to his pocket to see what it was.

daeun 🙃
can we start over? i feel like this
"beef" between us is unnecessary.

He only stared at the message before turning off his phone. Sungchan caught a glimpse of what Daeun said, lighting laughing as Chenle looked back at him. "Just admit it already. It was obvious the second she joined." Sungchan said as Jisung looked over at the two on his bed, wondering what the older meant while Chenle's eyes widened.

The last thing he wanted to do was tell his best friend that he likes the same girl as him.

"Admit what? Come on, tell me. I'm nosey!" Jisung said with a smile, not knowing that the information he was about to hear was going to break his fragile heart into two. "Chenle likes Daeun." Sungchan said for him while the boy watched his best friend's smile falter.

"Oh. She probably likes you back..go for it.."

ik sims doesnt have a multiplayer but lets pretend that they do ! 🙁