"𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴"

"THAT'S SO COLD."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EUNJINhi😊

EUNJIN
hi😊

EUNJIN
texting first is weird, but i
should get used to it

JENO
hey eunjinnnn :)

EUNJIN
hii jenooooo

EUNJIN
i see you

JENO
EHAT

JENO
WHERE

JENO
IM TURNING AROUND LIKE
A MAD MAN JUST TELL ME
WHERE YOU ARE

"Boo."

"Holy shit— you scared me!"

Jeno held himself as Eunjin laughed at him, he quickly patted down his clothes in embarrassment while she watched him. "Did you know we're a day apart." she said to him, smiling as he tilted his head. "We are?"

"We are, Jeno. I'm a day older." Eunjin chuckled as he let out a surprised gasp. "Wait that's so cool! I really didn't know that!" Jeno looked at her in shock. "Now you do."

"Were you going anywhere?"

"Just to Jisung's." Eunjin said, her hands in her sweater pockets as she immediately smiled. "Oh really? I'll walk you there." Jeno offered, but he watched her shake her head. "No it's fine. What about you?"

"I'm going to the beach with Mark..Chenle, you know, the rest of the guys!" Jeno said as she smiled "That's good! I'll talk to you later though! Bye!" the girl then quickly made her leave without another word.

"Awe..okay. Bye!"

Eunjin knocked on the front door of Jisung's home, waiting a minute until he opened it.

It was almost like he was in shock when he saw her and it made her heart drop at the expression on his face. "Oh Eunjin..what are you doing here?" Jisung asked her, watching her smile falter before smiling again.

"You texted me yesterday..saying we should hang out and I figured you might've been home. I went to your job first, but I didn't see you so I came here." Eunjin slowly stepped away from the door. Jisung felt a hand on his shoulder as her eyes traveled over to the girl beside him.

"Oh! I didn't know you had a sister, Jisung!"

"Eunjin's not my sister.."

Jisung mumbled, hearing Eunjin say her goodbyes as his heart dropped instead. Naeun watched as the boy hesitated to go follow Eunjin, her eyes watching him turn back to her. "I'll be right back." he said before putting on his shoes and quickly walking to Eunjin before she started to disappear. "Oh okay..i'll wait for you..inside.." the boy had already left as she was speaking mid sentence.