"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬"

"LEAVE THE PAST WHERE
IT BELONGS."

"Aw man

"Aw man..Mom wants me back home.."

Jisung stared at his phone with a pout on his face, he truly didn't want to leave just yet. Both Jaemin and Eunjin stared at him until he glanced at them. "Do you want us to take you back home?" Jaemin said, watching Jisung shake his head, denying the offer.

"No it's fine. It's close by either way. Bye!" Jisung then brought the two into a hug with him, squeezing them tightly before letting go and running off. Jaemin sighed while watching his youngest friend leave off. "I still can't believe he's nineteen. He grows too fast." he mumbled, Eunjin laughing at what he said as they continued on.

It was around midnight, the street lights were on and the neon signs that were attached to the buildings were glowing harsher than ever. "He's too tall. He needs to give some of that height to me." Eunjin blurted out, twirling her hair around her fingers.

The sidewalks were as crowded as ever and it only made the two uncomfortable. Eunjin held onto herself while Jaemin did the same, making sure he was behind her so he wouldn't loose her. "Do you want to go inside somewhere?" she rose her voice just enough so he could hear her speak.

"Until everything calms down? Yeah I don't mind."

They found themselves at a bar— which was also crowded, but had more space to walk in. "Oh I came here with Doyoung once." Jaemin suddenly said, remembering the small memory as Eunjin smiled. "We were talking about real deep stuff, never thought i'd get a lecture from him."

"It probably just comes out of his mouth on accident." Eunjin then leaned her back against the window, facing the interior of the medium sized bar. She caught something in the corner of the place, not too sure if what she was seeing was actually there.

Jaemin then followed where she was looking, his eye sight wasn't too good, but he was positive that who she was looking at, was who she did not want to see with. "Is that Mihyun..?" he mumbled his words, Eunjin glanced up at him before keeping her eyes on the girl. "I think so.."

"What a random pair." Jaemin said, staring at Mihyun and the guy in front of her. Eunjin's heart dropped at the sight, though they weren't together, she thought they were leading to an relationship. It was a shame that he had lied to her, the smile on his face proved everything that she needed to know.

Eunjin watched as his gaze slowly averted towards her, almost as if he knew she was looking at him. "I'm so tired of this bullshit." her jaw clenched while she removed herself out of the bar. Jaemin hesitated to follow after her until he remembered how easily he could loose her outside.

"Where the fuck did she go?" Jaemin searched frantically for her, though it's been a few seconds, she was gone. He pushed himself through the crowd, looking between each alleyway just in case she was there, but she wasn't. He kept calling her phone, waiting for her to pick up, but no answer.