"𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴"

"NICE TO MEET YOU!"

10:37 amDUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST

10:37 am
DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST

SUNGCHAN
HOWS IT LIIKKKKEEEEE

JISUNG
SHES PROBABLY STILL ON
THE PLANE

EUNJIN
NO IM OUT

JISUNG
WHAT WHY DIDNT YOU SAY
ANYTHINGNGF

SUNGCHAN
I THIUGHT WE AGREED THAT
YOU WOUKD CALL US OCNE
YOU GOT OFF

EUNJIN
INGOT SIDETRACKED

EUNJIN
PLUS JM ABOUT TO MEET
MY ROOMMATES

JISUNG
AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES

SUNGCHAN
AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES

JISUNG
...

JISUNG
bro you're literally obsessed with me

SUNGCHAN
bro we literally just thiught of the same
thing

Eunjin laughed as she read the last few messages of the two boys bickering before placing her phone in her back pocket. She was standing in front of the door, hesitating to knock on it before it open. Eunjin saw three girls, one blonde, one with black hair and one with ginger hair.

"You must be our new roomy! Nice too meet you love!" one of the girls with ginger hair immediately ran to the front door and gave Eunjin a warm welcome. "I'm Osaki Harumi, but Harumi or Rumi  or Haru is fine!" Eunjin could tell she was the youngest out of the three because the other two were looking at her and shaking their heads.

"Harumi, can you at least let her step in before you can say hi?!" the blonde gave Harumi a pinch on her arm as she glared at her. "Anyways, i'm Nakamoto Michi, no need for honorifics, just call me Michi." she smiled at Eunjin. "And i'm Sato Umeko! Same thing, just call me Umeko!" the other girl with long black hair came forward.

"It's nice to meet you all!" Eunjin waved her hand at all three of them before fulling coming inside the house. "I'll show you to your room!" Harumi said, grabbing Eunjin's arm and leading her upstairs. "We didn't decorate it fully because we thought you might have a different style than the three of us!"

"I appreciate it, Harumi."

"Also, you're from Korea right? Do you know anyone named Shotaro?" Harumi said, opening the door to Eunjin's room as she nodded her head. "I do! I actually met him this year."