"The content of that email has been adopted?"

Hua Xian couldn't help being happy, and hurriedly clicked on the news.

——According to clinical tests, this special drug can completely cure HBV infected patients. The medical institutions of Daxia State have included this drug in the medical insurance. There are more than 100 million hepatitis B patients and carriers in our country. They will all be cured in the near future. In addition, this medicine was donated anonymously by a patriot, X. I would like to thank you...

Hua Xian smiled: "That's great."

The hard work was not in vain.

She took out the military anti-tracking buzzer from the space. Last time, it was this object that helped her successfully conceal the information and avoid the network location tracking of the Great Xia Kingdom. "Interstellar high-tech is good." She opened the

wave Lang, glanced at the hot search, found something about specific medicines, and posted a #热肝特比药X,股份话话#

The other nine items in the top ten are all XX's top class teased the dog, XX Xiaohua ate a bowl of noodles, XX star model couple divorced, XX beautiful boy group collapsed... "There are very few celebrities on the Sulu galaxy

. Yes. Star Wars, Marshal, and Ling Zhi are hot topics." Hua Xian remembers that the fox sister Jing Hui, but the queen of the first actress, is rarely on the hot search.

Clicking on the hot search for the hepatitis B special drug X, Hua Xian saw the enthusiastic comments below. After all, there are hundreds of millions of HBV carriers in Daxia Guoda Sanyang and Xiao Sanyang.

: Great, this disease can finally be cured. My mother has this disease. When I was born, it was passed on to me through the blood of mother and baby. Thank you Da Xia Guo, thank you to this anonymous Doctor X.

: I thought I would take medicine for the rest of my life to barely control it, and then get liver cirrhosis in my 50s and 60s, and then deteriorate into liver cancer and die. Finally saved!

: Does anyone know who this Doctor X is? She (he) invented the medicine, why didn't she apply for a patent, why didn't she leave her name, she could obviously win the Nobel Prize in Medicine with this medicine. Even if it doesn't work, at least he can become an expert and leading figure in the field of liver in Daxia Kingdom, which is recorded in medical textbooks.

Soon, someone launched a "Looking for Doctor X" super chat, which was very popular, and many fans enthusiastically posted messages.

However, they all got nothing.

For a while, I guess that Dr. X is a well-known old medical professor, and for a while, I guess that Dr. X is a certain liver disease expert. There is also a guess that it is a pharmacology master who has just published a paper in the "Lancet" from the Capital University of Medical Sciences.

In short, no one would have guessed that all of this was caused by a young woman in her early twenties who sent medicines from the distant future stars to the earth by taking advantage of the two worlds.

"Go to the website of the Great Xia State Center for Disease Control and Prevention."

Hua Xian withdrew from Zhalang. Earth's time is precious and cannot be wasted on Weibo. Just look at the general situation.

Turn on the laptop and plug in the little blue dolphin, which is the military anti-tracking buzzer.

Entering the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website, one of the more eye-catching news is the news at the top - a viral flu outbreak in the beautiful country, and the cumulative number of infected people has reached 20,000