Analysis equipment, countless codes, programs, and data are pouring in like a torrent. Rewrite, server upgrade and expansion.

Within three minutes.

The Koala short video has resumed operation, and the server system has been rewritten by the powerful Eke with the source code of the universe. After finishing everything, the little Peugeot of the Klein bottle also disappeared from the control screen.

"Young Master! The network was paralyzed, and we have recovered!"

"Young Master, this is too awesome. How did you do it? Our server capacity has directly increased from 400 billion to 4 trillion, and the capacity has been expanded. A full ten times! Isn't this much larger than the capacity of the Xingbo server?" Not

only the program repair staff were excited, but Mu couldn't help trembling slightly, his lips were trembling, and his eyes were flushed: "Master Xian, you will... "

"Since it's been repaired, let's go."

Huaxian smiled and interrupted the young master Koala, "I'm also going to put the last 10,000 pots of iris potted plants on the shelf."

Mu immediately understood and closed his mouth knowingly.

After hanging up the phone, he turned his head and said to the staff in the host control room: "Just now, I invited a well-known hacker master from the high-level network department of the Federation, who is proficient in network repair, to solve it.

" It was a member of the Koala family, who nodded and believed the words: "As expected of the Federation's high-level network department, it is amazing!"

After all, except for the top talents of the Federation's high-level, no one can repair the server so quickly.

*. *. *

"Thank you, Mr. Ke."

Hua Xian clicked on the koala short video again, logged in very smoothly, and found that all the 30,000 potted plants he had put on the shelves before had been snapped up.

In the comment area below, more than a billion comments have been scrolled, and tens of millions are increasing every second.

:It's fixed? so fast? It's less than five minutes. Is the network department of the koala short video hiring some great master? I'm going to prepare a spaceship ticket to kill Mu Lev.

: It's not stuck at all, I can't believe it. I thought I was going to be paralyzed for a few hours. Will Mr. Xian still put potted plants on the shelves today? Squat a predestined potted plant.

: I have lit the curse candles, and engraved the dripping blood formation, and I am going to launch a grudge curse on the Koala family from the air... Forget it, for your good performance this time, this wizard will Forgive you, make a wish to return the soul of the cat fairy grass potted plant.

: Wishing Concubine Red Sunflower Potted Plant.

: Wishing Blue Butterfly Potted Plant... Fuck! Brothers and sisters, my wish has come true, Mr. Xian has put the iris potted plant of the same style as Speaker Qi on the shelves, ouch! !

Hua Xian re-hanged ten thousand pots of iris potted plants.

One second and it's gone.

A pot of iris seedlings worth 10,000 star coins was divided up by the "thirsty" netizens of the Sulu galaxy.

"Finally succeeded!" Hua Xian felt relieved. After traveling for more than three months, it can be regarded as the completion of the first big task. "Everyone's enthusiasm for the blue butterfly and iris is indeed very high. I will go back next time." , you can bring some white, yellow, purple iris, ah yes, there is also a rare species of black."