*. *. *

Hua Xian received a call from the speaker's father.

"Xiaoxian, the cookies are on the shelves, and they are selling very well."

The speaker's father had a box of cookies in his hand, and he pointed to the Q version of the little golden butterfly. It is a happy thing to be printed as a trademark, and to be printed on such a delicious thing."

Hua Xian: "?"

Why does this sound strange. Speaker Qi: " Are

there any new snack products that are going to be put on the shelves recently ?" Biscuits are already quite frequent. Speaker's father: "Think about it, there must be more."

Hua Xian: "Well, there is a cycle for new products to be released. It is not good to sell too often. Why do you ask that, Mr. Speaker?" The speaker's father: "The next new product, can the trademark be replaced with a big golden butterfly?

Tentacles Black. Dad also wants to be printed on it."

Hua Xian: "..."

So you are such a big butterfly. I envy the Q version of the trademark of Little Butterfly Baoer.

"Dad, let me show you." The middle-aged Shuaibi with long blond hair instantly turned into a big golden butterfly, flying and flying in the holographic projection.

The wings are bigger than Qi Ming's, but the color is more black and golden, and the tentacles are also black. Qi Ming is pure gold.

Hua Xian: "You are the speaker of the federal parliament. Wouldn't it be a little bad for the Q version to become the trademark of snacks? It will affect your majestic and dignified image to the outside world." The speaker's father: "Then draw me a bit more majestic and dignified.

"

The corners of Hua Xian's eyes twitched, a Q version of the trademark, no matter how you draw it, it must be cute.

The chairman's father took another step back: "It doesn't matter if you are cute at all, as long as it is printed on the Lingzhi snack box. Apply to the daughter-in-law for the mimetic naming rights." Hua Xian: "...OK .

"

face.

The chairman's father was very relieved, and by the way, he talked about the promotion of Lingzhi: "The Institute of Plant Sciences has planted 10,000 mu of land. Because the capital star's soil conditions are not good and the air quality is not good, they all grow and develop. It looks bad, now more fields have been opened up on the 10 fixed-point test planets. Five thousand spiritual planters have passed the review and assessment of the Federation and have the authority to farm, and have been sent to those ten agricultural lands. It's gone to the planet."

Hua Xian smiled: "When the first batch of wheat matures and is ground into flour, it will be enough to supply the Federal Army and even the entire Capital Planet. I don't need to supply toast for the time being." "Let's sign a

contract It's a ten-year contract." The chairman's father disagreed, "Your toast tastes really good, and the Federal Legion is full of praise."

Hua Xian: "You have flour, and the Shuguang Society provides machines, so you can produce it yourself. Use flour, milk, and eggs. If you don't have sugar, don't use it. Don't process industrial saccharin. It's not good for your health." The speaker's father was silent

. After a while, the expression on his face was even a little sad: "I'm afraid that the food here in the federation is not delicious, so they won't actively join the army." Hua