?

"

, The refreshing fruit flavor is something I have never tasted before, and the hair on my face is accidentally stained with strawberry juice.

Hua Xian came back from the nursery room of the farm, opened the door and entered the house, and saw such a harmonious and friendly scene: "You get along well, I thought you two were going to fight in the video call." Don't worry

.

Look, her little Butterfly Bo'er is so graceful, the sofa gave way to Luolei Cerebellar Axe, and half of the fruit supper was given to Fuzzy. Little Butterfly Bo'er was looking for information, and Cerebellar Ax was quietly eating strawberries, even though he ate them all over White Beard and Mao Mao.

"My daughter-in-law is back."

Qi Min raised his head and smiled, the smile spread all the way to the depths of Jin Tong.

Hua Xian's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, this was the first time he called her that, and there were other fluffy people at home... But for some reason, it felt very warm.

Luo Lei Cerebellar Axe whined: "Master Xian!"

Strawberry lost its attractiveness.

She jumped straight from the sofa to Hua Xian's arms, a tiger pounce.

Hua Xian caught it steadily, the palm was soft and fluffy, the cerebellar axe was cute, the big eyes were glistening, and he rubbed her ear with his ears: "I finally see you, the returned soul cat fairy you gave me!" Grass, I like it so much, thank you for saving Leilei."

Qi Ming looked at the face-changing tiger, the corners of his eyes twitched.

This voice is soft, glutinous and sweet; when Mingming was talking to him just now, his voice was loud and rough, and the orange cat who yelled at the opposite door was scared out of his ears and hid behind the crack of the door in a daze.

"It's good that catnip can help you."

Hua Xian took the opportunity to pluck the fur of two Cerebellar Axes. They are fluffy and feel good to the touch. Because they are young, they are about the same size as a big cat, and they are not too heavy. Can live.

It is said that a tiger's beard can't be touched, but this cerebellar axe keeps rubbing her beard with her.

Cerebellar ax sticks to people, when Hua Xian enters the room, she squats on Hua Xian's shoulder and rubs against her neck; when Hua Xian sits down to drink honey scented tea, she jumps on Hua Xian's lap, and the tiger's tail flicks gently with.

Qi Ming: "Don't eat strawberries?"

Don't always cling to my wife.

Thinking of the delicacy just now, Luo Lei licked her hair unsatisfactorily: "Eat."

The marshal successfully diverted the attention of Fuzzy's rival in love, and Luo Lei flirted next to the flower for a while, then went to the side of the sofa cushion. Ooh, I ate strawberries.

The marshal thought he was very witty.

He opened the cabinet, took out another box of cookies, and put it next to the strawberry plate, "You're welcome, eat more."

Luo Lei Cerebellar Ax raised her head, her beard was stained with strawberry juice, and her plush claws hugged the cookie box, which was printed with a Q version of a small golden butterfly: "Isn't this a sold-out snack on Xingbo?" ?The main raw material is flour ground from the fruit of wheat, a box of 700 star coins, my brother ordered ten boxes, and after eating them all, the stock was out of stock." It is the same price as