pandas told the young ones Cubs, it was the mayor who provided them with such a beautiful home. They didn't have to live in a small room on the planet of star gate B, and they had to save on drinking nutrients. Now that I have a secure job, a free big house, and can eat bamboo to improve my mental strength, I can't be too happy.

"Good~" Hua Xian possessed herself, picked up the giant panda cub who was pulling her leg, ruaed it twice, and it felt better than the little koala, ah, it really deserves to be my national treasure of Daxia.

A marshal was waiting for his wife at home. He thought she would come back after sending the little koala to the eucalyptus forest, and it would take ten minutes at most. Who knows—half an hour passed, Xiao Xian didn't come home; an hour passed, Xiao Xian still didn't come home.

Qi Ming checked the time frequently. Did he become an empty-nest butterfly before he got married?

It must have been captivated by the plush outside again.

There was no other way but to arrest them by myself.

Five minutes later, Qi Ming stood outside the bamboo forest and saw Hua Xiaoxian, holding one in his arms, another lying on his shoulders, and two big balls of hair at his feet, eating bamboo.

Little Butterfly Baoer: "..."

What can I do? I had to carry her home.

not for a while.

From the other side of the bamboo forest, there was a scream: "Let me down!"

The man's voice was low, with a hint of jealousy: "Don't let me go."

The little bee with good hearing opened the door of the hive, poked its head out, Peek in the direction of the sound. Seeing the marshal carrying their Lord Flower God on his shoulders, hugging him tightly, passing by the flower field, his sharp golden pupils swept towards the direction of the beehive.

The little bees were startled, quickly retracted their heads, and closed the door of the hive with a "bang".

See no evil.

*. *. *

Second day.

After Hua Xian woke up, she rubbed her eyes, remembering the experience of being carried back by someone last night, she couldn't help rubbing her forehead.

It's fine to be seen by the little bees. When I entered the door, I was also seen by the neighbor of the orange cat who lived opposite. Little Tachibana widened her curious eyes. The orange triangular cat's ears trembled and its paws pointed at shoot.

The little orange cat also learned badly.

"In the future, it's too late to indulge in plush smoking." Hua Xian concluded.

After returning home last night, she grabbed Little Butterfly Bo'er and stroked her blond hair for a while before being coaxed. Finally, she gave her a goodnight kiss and kissed her forehead lightly.

She remembered that Qi Ming blushed.

Then it stopped making trouble, turned into a butterfly, and landed on the vase in the living room, flapping its wings gently.

Early in the morning, Hua didn't see Qi Ming in the room when she was free, thinking that she must be busy, after all, she is a federal councilor and marshal, so she is always very busy at work.

She went to the cafeteria, had breakfast, drank stomach-warming porridge, ate a stick of boiled corn, and served it with some Chinese side dishes.

"Master, the soy sauce is almost used up again."