"It is recommended that the Bee Race be removed from the Zerg race, traitors are not worthy of being bugs!" "

Mother, please revoke all the benefits of the Bee Race as one of the four major Zerg races immediately, Mia Bell actually brought A group of cowardly bees who are afraid of death and refuse to commit suicide made an antidote for the Federation Army in the Sulu Galaxy, and their behavior is outrageous!"

At the meeting of the Zerg Capital Star, the Zerg Mother and Empress sat on the magnificent throne of the Imperial Palace , looking at the extremely angry leader of the Zerg tribe below, he announced: "From now on, the Bee tribe will no longer be one of the four major Zerg tribes, and will be reduced to an inferior insect! Mia Bell is no longer the queen bee, and the Zerg galaxy , it is not allowed to hire any bee tribe employees!"

The patriarch Nick Scorpion beside him added: "Empress, as one of the four major races, the bee tribe occupied three planets in the Zerg galaxy, should we also give up two planets? What? It is a great kindness for the inferior Zerg to live on a planet!"

The bloodthirsty marching ant patriarch nodded and agreed: "Yes, the Zerg galaxy has limited resources, and there are very few habitable planets. We can't let traitors occupy three! Drive those low-level bee tribes to one planet!"

Insects Inside the mother's pair of compound eyes, there are three halos, which flicker on and off: "Yes, this is the punishment for the betrayer." The

patriarchs of the other Zerg branches cheered!

The bee clan gave up two planets, and their clansmen would have more living space.

With the order of the worm mother and daughter emperor, the bee clan was full of cries. Many bees were forced to move out of their homes where they had lived for a long time. On a barren asteroid.

The streets are full of homeless bees.

In a house, dozens of bees are crowded to sleep. In order to survive, they have to change into mimicry and reduce the volume of space.

The population of this asteroid has tripled, and the resource reserves that were already about to collapse are even more difficult to maintain.

"Why is the queen bee betraying?"

"Whoa, there is no place to sleep and eat."

"Stop crying, your tears and snot are dripping on my wings."

"Brother, you stepped on my tail needle Now, oh! Take it easy."

Facing the miserable appearance of the bee clan, Michelle, the queen bee's younger sister, stood up and said, "Please hold on for a few more days, my sister has already met the flower god, please believe that what she has done Everything is in accordance with the guidance of the flower god. My sister also brought back honey that can treat tantrums for everyone!"

Mi Xue distributed most of the precious honey to calm the emotions of the people, "3g of honey per person, Everyone line up to receive it."

It has been verified that a bee clan can cure rage with only a small amount of honey, 2g is slightly worse, and 3g can guarantee the cure.

Every day, the queen bee will bring back 3kg of honey, which can heal 1,000 people.

Because in the contract signed with Huaxian, the queen bee can keep 30% of the honey for herself. Now the daily output of the more than 3,000 bee captives has reached about 10kg, and 3kg of honey is transported back to the bee tribe people every day.

Although honey has eased the emotions of the people to a certain extent and cured their irritability, but the bees are still living a miserable life, with large-scale unemployment and no guarantee of survival, and countless people do not even have a place to live. Can only sleep on the street.