propose a suggestion.

Specifically, whether the bee clan and the federal parliament can negotiate peace, whether they can reach a settlement on the issues of resources and living space, depends on themselves.

The most indispensable thing in the Suxi galaxy is a habitable planet.

There are 26 star gates, and each star gate has tens of millions of planets suitable for human habitation. If the bee clan succeeds in labor reform and the brewed honey successfully rescues the federal soldiers who have been poisoned by bee venom, the federal parliament and the federal legion will have different attitudes. Loose, willing to give up one or two planets for the bee clan to live in, and accept the bee clan's submission, it is also a happy thing for everyone.

As for the problem of bee tyranny, in the process of labor reform, some of the honey produced by these bees can be transported back to the planet where the resources of the bee family are exhausted for treatment and rescue.

Qi Ming: "Let's take two months to see. On my side, there are still a group of bee captives who committed suicide two days ago, and batch after batch died, but starting today, everything has calmed down. They do whatever they want."

At first he found it strange.

Now I understand that it is the order of the queen bee.

Zerg should have its own unique way of passing information.

Hua Xian asked: "Over there, how many people are infected with bee venom?"

She had to calculate how much honey to brew. Beekeeping in the Great Xia Kingdom of the Earth can harvest honey once in 1 to 2 days, and the slowest is three or four days. She believes that interstellar bees will only make honey faster.

"About 10,000 people, and 4,000 have serious symptoms." Qi Ming's expression turned serious, "The military doctor said that bee venom has no cure, it is a neurotoxin, and it can only relieve symptoms. Even the Zerg side has no cure." The antidote. During the war with the Zerg in the past two years, some soldiers died of bee poison."

This is why no one from the Federal Legion and the Parliament is willing to volunteer to come to Star Gate E to suppress the rebel army. In the end it fell to the Marshal.

The hive system, these four characters, represent poisoning and death.

Hua Xian understood the seriousness of the matter: "Give me a week."

*. *. *

Hua Xian asked the Shuguang branch to build hives for the little bees in the flower field overnight according to the drawings.

The little bees built their own hives in the hive.

The beehives were set up one by one, and these migrant bees who signed the captive clause began their hard-working 996 working career.

"Nine o'clock in the morning and nine o'clock in the evening, you can have a day off on weekends."

Hua Xian felt that he was not abusing the captives, at least the living environment he gave them was pretty good.

Miya: "Rest? Worker bees don't need to rest when collecting honey. You are too tolerant of them, Lord Flower God. It's just eating pollen, returning to the cell of the hive, spitting it out from the sugar sac, sealing the cell to brew, Control the temperature with a flap of your wings. Such a simple job, it's like enjoying a vacation."

The queen bee is very strict.

The drones nodded one after another: "That's right, eating pollen and flapping their wings doesn't take any energy at all."