The relationship between father and son in the Zerg is extremely weak. For the offspring, most of them are freed, and there is no feeling that blood is thicker than water. Most of the larvae worship and love their mother crazily, and obey their mother's orders.

The three bees all noticed that this huge flower field has a very high-tech automatic protection alarm system, with thousands of floating forts, and even every robot working in the field is a combat robot.

The muzzle of the fort was always aimed at the three of them.

The robot has also entered a state of alert. One of the sprinklers is watering the flowers, and the other hand has turned into a beam machine gun. The eyes of the robot are blinking red, staring at the three of them.

The reason why the cannon was not fired or fired was because the controller was in Hua Xian's hands. Hua Xian only needs to press the button, without even using mental power, and the three bees will die without a place to bury them.

Jhin is very clear that this "labor" contract is the captive clause.

Because these robots and floating turrets all have the logo of the Federation Pivotal Society, which is exactly the same as the inverse cross logo on Qi Ming's Amentis and every battleship and mech he leads!

"How did you sneak into Qinshan City with your female master and a B-rank drone?" Hua Xian began to interrogate the S-rank drone, "Qinshan City is guarded by federal troops. How did you break in?"

"My mecha has a hidden energy field device, which can be invisible to avoid tracking." Jhin confessed directly, "I didn't go to the space station in Qinshan City where the army is stationed." Hua Xian: "Contract terms, part-time

jobs During this period, it is forbidden to carry hot weapons."

Jhin: "..."

Mistake.

This... the contract is simply a trap!

He said helplessly: "Hiding in a cave on a barren mountain 9,863 meters away."

Hua Xian gave instructions to the members of the pro-guards to go to the given location and capture the Zerg mecha.

"Zerg Mecha?"

Brothers A Nuo and Asen were shocked. The two were still eating puffs. "A Zerg has sneaked into Qinshan City? Mayor, are you okay! Let the brothers go there!

" Xian: "It's okay, it's under control, the bees are in the eggshell automatic system in the flower garden, and more than two thousand floating guns are aiming at it."

Visiting the flower fields is one aspect of abducting bees to work, but controlling the thermal weapons is the main thing.

Huatian is the place with the most complete weapon facilities and the strongest attack power in Qinshan City. Calling the guards over was not as fast as Huatian's automatic floating turret and robot beam gun.

Miya is still seriously injured, and it is impossible for her wings and tail needles to grow back in half a year, and she only took one of the spiritual medicine, which must be taken for two consecutive weeks to cure it. She said so much just now , already feeling deeply exhausted at this moment: "Master Huashen... Are you the Federation Army?"

Hua Xian: "Yes."

There is nothing to hide, the forts are all secretly aiming.

The logo of the Federation is also hanging everywhere, pharmaceutical factories, flower shops, you can see it everywhere.