"I remember that a college classmate was a carrier of hepatitis B. This disease can be transmitted through blood and sexual intercourse. His boyfriend had been vaccinated, but after knowing it, he still chose to break up with her. The man's family immediately found another blind date for him. I think it will be transmitted from mother to child to the next generation. But in fact, HBV can be isolated from mother to child. That female classmate is very sad and suffers from depression." The result is quite embarrassing, Hua Xian thinks, I can't blame anyone, the

best The way is to completely cure the disease. Then, the tragedy derived from HBV can also disappear.

Send the email, click OK.

This is an untraceable email. Any information sent by the sender, under the concealment of the anti-tracking buzzer used by the interstellar military, is a mess of garbled codes, which can never be deciphered and analyzed with 2724 earth technology.

after sending.

Hua Xian breathed a sigh of relief and destroyed all the data in the computer. The two printed pages of paper materials were thrown back into the space by her together with the military anti-tracking buzzer.

[After testing, the recovery rate of the bottle has increased, and the host can set the number of crossing anchor points +1]

The Klein bottle suddenly gave a reminder.

Hua Xian was a little surprised: "Can we set the third crossing anchor point?"

Does this mean that when she travels back and forth between the two worlds in the future, she will be able to cunning rabbits and three caves?

"Over here in the Great Xia Kingdom, I always live in one place, so it's not very safe to go to a fixed supermarket or farmer's market to purchase." This time, Hua Xian was not in a hurry to go back to Interstellar.

All flower fields and farms are taken care of by robots. Perfume factories, bakeries, farms, milk growers, sugar factories, and daily chemical factories are all run in an orderly manner by employees, so she doesn't need to worry about it.

The most important thing is that Qi Ming went to Star Gate E to fight and was not at home. The giant panda and the four-tailed cat went to the Federal Military Academy. Sister Fox came from a famous family and was very polite and would not come uninvited.

Hua Xian opened the rental information in the city M next door.

Unlike the super-first-tier capital city, City M can only be counted as a second- or third-tier city. The city is not big, and the pace of life of citizens is much slower than here.

After spending half an hour picking, I chose a pretty good house in the suburbs of City M. The community has been around for six or seven years, and the landscaping is well done, and it is backed by a park. The house does not look very new from the outside, but it is well-decorated in the photos, which is not bad. The rental price is not expensive, one thousand a month.

Hua Xian called the landlord.

The landlord said that this set of three bedrooms and one living room is only for annual rent, and short-term rent is not accepted.

Hua Xian thought about it, and felt that the annual rent was acceptable, but she had to go and see it in person, and made an appointment with the landlord to inspect the house.

She bought a high-speed rail ticket, and within an hour, she arrived in M ​​City next door, then took a taxi there, and arrived at Yusen Community smoothly.

"It's the same as the one in the photo."

Hua Xian looked at the house and found that the rental information was not a scam. The decoration was more Chinese style, with wooden furniture and wooden floors, landscape paintings on the walls, and celadon vases in the cabinets.