reporter looked shocked: "Four boxes per person? It's just fresh milk. Four thousand star coins per person, millions of troops... God! How much is that?!"

The soldier said seriously; "She is a very generous woman who silently supported the marshal and aided in the war. That kind of heart, not with Money can be measured!"

...

Hua leisure in front of the TV, helping the forehead.

Sister Fox squeaked and ate the popcorn: "Madam Marshal, hehe~ Xiaoxian, you are going to be popular, believe it or not, within a quarter of an hour after this news is broadcast, you will definitely have a place in Xingbo's hot search." Huaxian

: "I just want to give them something to eat and boost their morale. How can I expect them to talk nonsense in front of the TV."

Sister Fox showed a meaningful smile: "The morale is boosted well. Ten thousand federal troops, remember you and thank you."

She finished eating the can of popcorn, drank a cup of scented tea, and her belly was swollen.

He slumped on the sofa, his big fluffy tail flicked.

Start to log in to the optical computer.

"Oh, it's the number one most searched, the marshal's wife is supporting the front-line federal army."

Sister Fox started surfing Xingbo enthusiastically, "Xiao Xian, you can come and see it, the discussion is intense."

Hua Xian: "Don't watch."

Sister Fox has already started to read with great interest—

"I'm sorry Master Xian, when Happy Fresh Milk first came out, I insulted you on Xingbo, please accept my spiral sliding kneeling. You are not just bad money, you are truly righteous."

"I'm sorry Mr. Xian, oh no, maybe it should be called Mrs. Marshal, I shouldn't be so superficial and think you are a profiteer. You funded the supplies of the Federal Army, Let alone tens of billions."

"I'm sorry Madam Marshal, you launched the L-1234 potion specially for people with 0 mental power, and now 60 million bottles have been sold with premium money, saving 60 million people. You are a true philanthropist, and I shouldn't have scolded you for hype when L-1234 was released."

"Sixty million bottles of medicine, four million boxes of fresh milk, four million bags of toast, those who are still alive Marshal's girlfriend fan, if you can give so much material back to Sulu galaxy, then I will admit you, otherwise please shut your stinking mouth." "Look at Xiaoxian, ah, so many people support

you , to say good things for you." Sister Fox was moved, "Your image in the entire Sulu galaxy has grown taller. Every time I saw someone scolding you, I wanted to rush up to the lane. Look Look, this group apology posture, this whole row of kneeling expressions, how pleasing to the eye."

Hua Xian: "..."

Although I am very happy to get support, these people on Xingbo, one by one, are marshals and wives. What to do?

Forced marriage?

"Qi Ming is such a scheming butterfly. I guess he must have deliberately declared to millions of soldiers that his wife and his wife gave them to everyone when he delivered fresh milk and toast." Sister Fox curled her lips, expressing disdain .

Hua Xian: "He, really said that?"

Sister Fox clapped her paws: "Two hundred and five percent!"