Chapter 21

Liam

Sometimes I hate my job it can be some much paper work. I walk out of my office down the hallway and into the kitchen. I look over and Bree is asleep on the couch, she is always so tired all the time, she falls asleep in the middle of the day a lot. I think something might be wrong but I don't want to push her into answering anything. I pause her show so she doesn't miss any then walk back into the kitchen to make a sandwich.

I made two salad and ham sandwich and put foil over one and stuck a sticky note saying to Bree from Liam with a smiley face. I turn around to go back to my office and I see to blanket covered arms wrap around my waist. "Take me with you" she mumbles her face pressed into my back. She is so fucking adorable, Bree is the best thing that has happened to us. "Sure angel" I reply to her. I turn around to face her and gently grip her waist lifting her up and guiding her legs around my waist. Her arms go around my neck and her head rests on my shoulder.

I walk into my office still carrying Bree, I sit down in my office chair with her in my lap. I can hear her breathing slightly change and I think she is asleep. I turn on my laptop and try to answer a shit ton of emails. I hear a knock on the door and Ryle walks in he is about to say something but he sees Bree sleeping and just smiles and walks out.

An hour later I feel Bree stir awake. "Have a good sleep beautiful" I asked. "Mmmmm" she mumbled in response. "Are the others home yet" she asked still half asleep. "They got home a little while ago, go say hi then start getting ready for tonight" I kissed her cheek. "Can you take me" she plead. "Of course" I got up from my seat fixing the blanket almost fell off her and took her into the kitchen where Ryle and Kade were standing.

"Well don't you look comfortable" Ryle smiled at Bree. Who was completely covered in a blanket with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist and her head resting on my shoulder. "Very comfortable" she answered him. "Come on gorgeous you have to get ready for tonight we are taking you out" Ryle told her. Brees head snapped up to look at him. "But I don't have anything to wear" she complained. "We left you a little gift from each one of us, they are up on your bed" Ryle said. I put Bree down and she went over to Ryle and hugged him before going upstairs.

-
-
-
-

I know this chapter is short but I had no clue what to write and have just been unmotivated. But I promise I'll try make up for it in the next chapter.