Chapter 2

Ryle

Kade is such an idiot, he shoot an innocent girl and now that she has seen our faces we had no choice to take her with us . She is gorgeous ,small and fragile and I feel awful for bringing her into this world.

She has been asleep for 2 days she lost a lot of blood before we could tend to her injury I'm hoping that's the only reason she hasn't woken up yet. We discussed a few days ago that she had to stay with us until we find out more about her. We had our assistant to hire a private investigator to find out her history but most of it was hidden so we're thinking she must have friends in high places or her parents at least.

Liam, kade and I have been best friends since we were little we all had rich and powerful parents. It was kade that came from a mafia family his father was the leader and when he died kade asked me and Liam to help him with it . At first it was just small jobs but it soon turned into us three leading the mafia. Kade is by fair the toughest and scariest out of all of us ,completely unlike Liam his the baby and we never let him forget it ,he doesn't kill much but when he does he is usually blinded with rage when he does. He has a kind heart and cares deeply for people, something I envy. I'm kind of in the middle of the two kade has always been cruel and stone cold, I'm like that too but life made me this way.

"She's awake" kade announces in his usual harsh tone. I walk up stairs and slowly open her door trying not to startle her.