Chapter 3

Bree

Uhhh my head hurts i slowly start to open my eyes. Where am I ? I look around the room it's large but will little to no furniture, my eyes land on the door a large man stands not saying a word. I don't know whether to scream cry or run but I don't think what I do will make much of an impact this guy looks like he could kill me with his eyes closed. 'Are you going to kill me' I say with tears in my eyes, I don't think I have ever been more scared. My breathing is rapid while I dread his response, at first it looks like he isn't going to answer but then he finally speaks. "No"he's says simply in a low husky whisper. "There are fresh clothes in the dresser, get changed and come down stairs when your ready" he's says in the same whisper before leaving.

Shit. So I'm stuck in a house with a guy who says he won't kill me, fuck that he's like 7 feet tall, and scary as hell I have to get out of here. I go to get out of bed but remember my shoulder, he shot me , he actually shot me and he expects me to believe he won't kill me. I walk over to the dresser to find sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I quickly get changed and walk over to the window, to find it locked of cause it was worth a shot. I let out a sigh and make my way down stairs.

I'm met at the kitchen by three
incredibly tall, broad, scary looking guys. Right this is the end this is we're I get killed hopefully it will be over quickly, I squeeze my eyes shut but nothing happens. "Open your eyes" I opened my eyes to see a man covered in tattoos talking, he looks annoyed. The man that was in the room earlier takes I step forward, I take one back "I'm Ryle that's kade" he points to the one who was speaking before. "And that's Liam" he's says looking over to a man standing by the counter. "I don't want you to be afraid of us you are going to have to stay here until we work things out, while you stay there are going to be some rules they are for your benefit" speaks softly. Kade butts in "what he means is if you don't follow these rules their will be consequences, got it". "Got it" I spoke nervously.