Chapter 19 🔥

Bree

Ryle smirked at me. "Just me" he questioned cockily. "Well we don't want to overwhelm her now do we" Liam said in a way I had never seen before, almost like a different side of him. "Who knows that might be want she wants" Kade butted in. Well this is going to be fun. It feels wrong wanting all of them I don't how this would work. But right now I might as well just enjoy having 3 insanely hot men. All three of them closing in like a pack of wolves it's intimidating, scary even even. Yet the part inside me that is scared that wants to run away and hide under a blanket isn't as strong as the other feelings I have right now.

"Now, now look how scared she is maybe just one, Liam and I will just watch for today" Kade looked at me as if he read my mind. Liam and Kade stayed still while Ryle continued to stalk forward until we are standing toe to toe. He gently brushes a piece of hair behind my ear, slowly he reaches down kisses me. There is not fight for dominance he is very clearly in control. He tongue slips into my mouth before it slips out again and he breaks away from the kiss. He grabs just under my ass and lifts me up placing my legs around his waist, he looks around until his eyes settle on the table.

"Every time you look at this table remember the pleasure you felt whist you were on top of it" Ryle said seductively. I felt something ooze out of me, as butterflies erupt in my tummy. His hand slides to my waist and his mouth connects with mine again. Ryle hands roam up and down my body, tingles erupt like wildfire covering every inch of my skin. He pulled back from the kiss and looked into my eyes. "If you want to stop at any time just tell me" he said to me.

Liam and Kade are on the other end of the table just watching. Ryle slipped his hand lower, resting it on the button of my jeans "may I" he asked. "Most definitely" I practically begged. I need him I don't think I have ever felt this much lust in my life. He unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside. He pressed the pad of his thumb on my clit and my breath hitched. "Sensitive" he smirked.

His hand moved my underwear aside and he put one finger inside me. I let out a low moan, Ryle started kissing and sucking on my neck. His fingers pumped at a steady pace drawing this out making it last. Ryle's thumb went back to my clit and started moving in slow circles. I threw my head back moaning louder as his pace got quicker. Fuck this feels amazing I have never done anything like this before. Ryle's fingers curled inside me hitting my sweet spot, I let out a loud moan. His other hand slid up my jumper and pinched my nipple. A knot in my stomach began to form I felt like I was going to burst. "Ryle" i moaned. "I know baby, it's ok cum for me" he said kissing up my neck to behind my ear. Hearing his voice made the knot in my tummy burst and it felt fucking amazing. I turned into a moaning mess as I road out my orgasm on his fingers. He slowed his pace giving my one last pump before taking his fingers out and putting them in his mouth "fucking delicious" he groaned.

"Now we have to get you cleaned up" Ryle told me. He guided my legs back around his waist and lifted me up and walked us upstairs into his bathroom. "Alright it's shower time pretty baby, I'm gonna go get you a change of clothes, I'll leave them on the bed. Unless you want me to stay?" He smiled. "I don't think I'm ready for that just yet" I said to him. "Have a good shower gorgeous I will be just out here" he said before shutting the door.

I turned on the shower and stepped in making sure not to wet my hair or ruin my makeup. I put my long hair into a high bun and let the hot water run down my back. Showers have always been one of my favourite things they bring me so much comfort. After I finished washing myself I smelled like Ryle it was like he was giving me a hug and I was surrounded by the smell of him.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me and there was no clothes on the bed. I opened his door to see if he was in the hallway "ohh fuck" Liam groaned. " watching you get fingered was already hard enough don't test me with that little towel beautiful" he whined. I giggled seeing him this massive man complain and whine. "Where is Ryle?" I asked him. "Oh right he is the reason why I have to restrain myself from you, he didn't get you any clothes" he said. "It's ok I will just go for a trip into his cupboard" I told him. "Ok we will be in the kitchen when your ready princess" he said before turning to walk away. I walked back into Ryle's room and went into his closet all his clothes looked so formal. I grabbed a plain black shirt and some of his boxers getting my hair tie so they didn't fall down.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Liam had a massive plate of lollies and strawberries and chocolate. I looked into the lounge room and Ryle and Kade were getting blankets and some pillows. "Go sit and choose a movie" Liam told me. I listened and walked into the lounge room and sat in between Kade and Ryle both of them moved closer from the ends once I sat down. Ryle gave me a remote I gave him a questioning look. "For the lounge baby" he told me. I presses a button and the back moved back half laying me down and the foot rest popped up I adjusted it to get comfy. Liam came in with the plate of food, he grabbed one of my legs and pulled me down using one arm to lift me up and balance me on his hip. "What are you doing" I asked "moving you so we all can be cuddling you" he said. Ryle moved to where I was sitting and spread his legs out Liam sat me in between them placing the food on my lap because I was in the middle. Kade rested his hand on my thigh and Liam held my hand. This is my happy place.