Chapter 15

Bree

I open my eyes and I'm met with a massive room. I'm assuming that this is Ryle's room it doesn't seem like it would be Liam's and Ryle said I was sleeping with him tonight. His room smells like cologne and candles, there are a couple of candles around the room. I'm laying in the middle of the bed, I guess I fell asleep downstairs and someone brought me up here. I look around the room a bit more and there is a small alarm clock on the bedside table. It says 9:30pm I can't remember falling asleep or what movie I was up to all I remember was it felt so good being in Liam's arms.

In the middle of my little day dream the door opens and Ryle walks in. "Sorry did I wake you" he asked quickly. "No, it's ok you didn't" I replied. I don't know how I feel about sleeping in the same bed as Ryle. I mean we were cuddling on the lounge but that is a bit different, I hope he doesn't try anything. I don't think he is the type of person that would do that thankfully. I feel like I should still be mad at them they kidnap me. I had a shit life but they didn't know that, I could have had an amazing life that they just ripped me away from. I forgave them to quickly trusted them to soon I think it was a mistake I should be in my own room mad at them and plotting a way to kill them or something. But instead I'm here in Ryle's bed who I have known for less then a week what the hell was I thinking even being nice to them.

"I promise if you let me sleep in my bed I won't try leave" I pleaded. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me" he flirted. Usually I would have blushed or smiled but I'm mad at him. Some weird part of me wants to go back to my friends back to school back home. I liked being alone having no responsibilities or anyone looking over my shoulder making sure I was doing the right thing. When I was young I would miss my parents when they went away. Once I got older I saw the plus side like the unlimited alcohol I collected and never paid attention to notice it was missing. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if they were around but I have learnt not to dwell.

"Hey what's wrong" he asked with pity he must of notice when I didn't react to what he said. "I hate all of you, you stole me from my life you ripped it away from me. Yes it was a shitting life but it was still my life and you had no right to take it away from me" I yelled. Tears started streaming down my face. "We had to you don't understand" he looked at me which pleading eyes. "Understand what" I was still yelling. I hate this all so much .I hate fighting but I feel like when I should have fought in the beginning maybe still be fighting and I didn't. I mean I tried to get out but I never really told them what I was feeling. Ryle's eyes hid something there is something that they aren't telling me and I don't think I'm finding out today. He looks like he wants to tell me but he can't. He nodded towards the door. "If you try to escape again you will regret it" I took that as a sign I could go to my own bed.