Chapter 5 The Original (18+)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Must have had too much to drink. Your toy between your legs must have let you down!" he feels a satisfaction welling up inside him.

And he carefully pulls Gem's shirt off his body.

And he's amazed when he sees Gem reach for his own pants and unzip them.

"What are you doing?" asks Fourth in amazement.

"Taking a shower. With you!" growls Gem, resting his head against the crook of Fourth's neck as he shakes his pants off his legs.

And he actually reaches for his boxers.

"Wait!", Fourth holds his hands tightly.

And Gem's face straightens in front of Fourth's again.

"I'll wash you off with a rag and get you to bed!", Fourth declares with wide eyes.

"I need a shower!", Gem wraps his hands around Fourth's face, "I need to wash all of me!", he caresses the most beautiful face, "I need you!", his lips form before he presses his heavy head against Fourth's forehead again.

And Fourth's heart races to infinity at these words.

And a bitter realization screams at him.

No infinity.

Just a one-way street that Fourth will always walk alone.

The Bad Boy is so drunk he couldn't even get it to the Toys.

Nothing from his lips can win Fourth's heart again.

Nothing.

And washing him naked in the shower means just as nothing.

They've known each other all their lives.

And their naked bodies are those of best friends.

Nothing.

Nothing can change Fourth's mind now.

And yet he keeps his shorts on as he helps the naked body into the bathtub.

And his eyes allow themselves no evasion.

Not a single glance.

Nothing.

There is nothing that can attract him and soften him.

Nothing can make his blood rush to the center of his body.

And as he turns on the warm water while pressing Gem's naked body against the tiles of the wall with one hand, he is ready to help his friend in this predicament.

He will shower him off and put him to bed.

Tomorrow, they both won't be able to remember anything.

Nothing.

"Fourth!" whimpers Gem as he grabs the back of Fourth's neck with both arms, "You liked him!" he wants to get rid of what's bothering him.

"What?" asks Fourth as he strains to hold his body upright, letting the water flow over his clinging body.

"He wants to touch you!", Fourth suddenly feels his best friend's hands sliding down his back.
Flaming hands that leave kneading passion against him.

"What are you doing?" he pulls Gem away from him and looks at him angrily, "I'm going to soap you up and you just shut up!" he demands, "You're out of your mind!" he grumbles, reaching for the shower gel, "I'm not one of your Toys!" he feels his heart whimper.

And it whimpers even louder as he looks into Gem's glassy eyes.

He stands completely still.

Gripped by the melancholy of the night, Gem feels all the fear welling up inside him.