"Go in."

Hua Xian led the team and entered the first blue light vortex door on the right.

The next moment.

Hua Xian was overwhelmed by the spectacular scenery in the trial scene - the streets of Wangcheng with bluestone slabs were under his feet, and there were almost no pedestrians on the street. When he raised his head, he could see a lavender super-atmosphere on the sky. The planet is surrounded by a dark purple cloud belt, because the distance is too close, it gives people a strong sense of oppression.

A round of purple sun!

At this moment, it is the scene of the sky rising to the purple sun.

And the Wangcheng Continent at the foot is a piece of countless asteroid fragments, which revolves around the movement of this lavender super-atmospheric planet.

It was the first time that Hua Xian felt the beauty of the planets in the universe so close: "It's so beautiful."

It's a pity.

The more beautiful something is, the more dangerous it is.

Hua Xian felt that her skin was hot, itchy, and painful after being irradiated by the purple sun in the sky. After a minute, she looked at her arm and found a lavender sunburn scar: "No, this The sun has strong radiation."

I had to find a place to avoid it.

In the interstellar era, there are already very complete anti-radiation and anti-gamma ray devices. There is a special cosmic metal called high-energy polymer T that can do it. Hua Xian took a look around, and found that the houses, tall buildings, and walls in the royal city were all made of high-energy polymerized T metal, with a T red skull mark.

Hua Xian entered a supermarket, wanting to avoid it.

The salesperson in the supermarket is an old man with purple skin, about fifty or sixty years old, with dull eyes: "What do you want to buy, girl?"

Hua Xian: "Protective equipment against purple sun radiation."

The old man with purple skin and a black robe with a hood pointed to the right: "The second shelf, one hundred sets."

Hua Xian went to get it. She thought about the currency in this trial scene. It may be the dream plane points. So far, she has only used two trials. She will get 10 points for passing the trials normally. But because Hua Xian broke the record, the points are multiplied by ten, and now she has 200 points .

The thought of spending 100 points for a protective item gave me a heartache.

Hua Xian was holding the protective gear, and just about to pay the bill, he saw the old man in black robe opposite him, suddenly showing a weird smile, his face split from the center to the left and right, and purple liquid was drawn from the split part. The cracks are covered with thin fangs that look like sawtooths.

From the empty sleeves of the black robe, purple tentacles like pipes suddenly sprang out, extending to two meters, and there were five or six tentacles.

Towards Hua Xian's torso, piercingly attacked!

"Damn it!"

Behind Bingdundun, there were more than a dozen tree vines in an instant, twice the number of the opposite side, "You are too ugly, and the tentacle beast is disguised as a human npc. If you are a little bit more courageous My son, I'm afraid I'm going to be scared quite a bit."

Horror beasts feed on human fear.

Hua Xian was indeed taken aback just now, the other party's body absorbed the fear, dark purple vesicles bulged on the tentacles, and after bursting, it was venom.