The hair on his face was still covered with the chili oil and chicken crumbs.

The fox's mouth was a little swollen from the heat.

"Okay."

Hua Xian couldn't refuse the other party's request, and made a cup of calendula tea, and handed it over, "This is to reduce the fire, drink some to relieve the spiciness." She also added a little white sugar.

"Drink it well~Xiao Xian, do you have a partner? If not, why don't you think about me, and don't be so rigid about your gender." Sister Xuehu, drinking scented tea, felt the hot and sore feeling on her tongue eased a bit.

Hua Xian couldn't hold back, almost burst out laughing, and stroked the fur on Xuehu's back: "Miss Jing Hui really knows how to joke."

Sister Xuehu winked at her: "I'm not kidding, I don't have a big appetite, and I can be full with a plate of spicy chicken. Unlike those men, they can be eaten by thieves like rice buckets." A certain silver fox brother, secretly

put The scene was filmed.

Poked open the dialog box of the marshal boss.

send it over.

And at this time.

During a meeting of the Federation Legion's top management, Qi Ming didn't say a word, and looked at Colonel Odin sitting across from him with no expression on his face.

Odin's eyes were stern, and he stood up abruptly with his hands on the conference table, and asked loudly: "Since you have already returned, why don't you immediately launch a counterattack against the Zerg? They are now in the breeding season, and they are breeding wildly. They have no time for other things. At this time, send a combat aircraft carrier to bomb the base of the Zerg, catch them by surprise, and blow up their nests and all the disgusting bugs inside!" Qi Ming's golden pupils narrowed slightly, wearing black

gloves , holding hands on the table, quite calm.

Ao Ting continued to speak loudly; "What? The Marshal didn't dare to go? In the last interstellar war, he was seriously injured when he collided with a ship, so he was afraid?"

Qi Ming: "The aggressive method is useless to me, O Ting, You are too impulsive. The Zerg base has a complete honeycomb system. Once it gets close, it will die with us. Sacrifice. Let's make peace for a while."

Odin clenched his fists and said with a sneer, "You're just scared! There are so many people out there who think that the Sulu galaxy will defeat the Zerg when the marshal returns. But their marshal only hopes Hypocritical peace! How ridiculous!"

Qi Min frowned slightly.

Ao Ting: "The two sides have long been in a deadly situation. My family was torn apart by the Zerg. One day I am here, they will not be able to get better!"

Qi Ming didn't want to argue with this fanatic: "The meeting is over."

He said I don't want to start a war right now.

He hopes to use two or three years to help Hua Xiaoxian revive Lingzhi, from Qinshan City, to planet S314, to S star gate, and then expand to the other 25 star gate areas. Let the citizens of the Federation eat the food made by Lingzhi, smell the fragrance of flowers, and use the special medicine developed by Lingzhi to gradually become stronger.

Aoting stared at Qi Ming's back in displeasure, and slammed his fist on the table, with dragon scales appearing on his forehead: "Coward!"

Someone beside him comforted: "Colonel Aoting, please keep your voice down, the marshal is in the Federation Legion There are a lot of supporters, it's not good to be heard."