Hua Xian discovered that Mo She handles things neatly, is very efficient, and has a certain talent for leadership.

"Stop guarding the noodle mill, and manage the Federal Happiness Farm."

Hua Xian gave Mo She a promotion.

The noodle mill is very small, only two to three hundred square meters, and it is enough for those machines to be supervised by veteran employees. Someone like Mo She should be placed in a more valuable position.

Mo She was taken aback, and the expression on his face changed from shock to surprise: "Thank you, Mayor! This subordinate will definitely live up to your expectations!" Among the thirteen

members of Shura's team, A Nuo manages the main store of Happy Flower Shop, and Asen manages the store. The branch of the flower shop, Jingdeng manages the happy staff canteen, and Dorothy manages the perfume shop in the city. He is the fifth and is reused.

In fact, it doesn't matter whether you fight or not. Since the Marshal ordered the personal guards to protect Huaxian and serve her Lingzhi career, they will naturally obey the order.

Those who fight and kill can't be happy eating Lingzhi food all day long and working for the future marshal's wife.

that's all.

The lizard-tailed cattle farm that Huaxian had just acquired was also in operation.

A few days later, Mo She reported that after eating the new feed of wheat bran and rice husks, the lizard-tailed cows were visibly much more energetic, and some of the cows that had just given birth to their calves had already begun to produce milk. Milk quality is different from before.

Mo She personally brought over a large bucket of new milk.

Hua Xian took a look: "It's no longer translucent, you can see the milky white, and you can smell the fragrance of milk. The quality has improved rapidly, and after a while, the milk quality should be even thicker. ."

This is several times stronger than the can of milk that Jiang's rabbit sent for the first time.

"Then feed it for another two weeks and see." Mo She was full of energy.

He wants to hand over the milk job to make the mayor more satisfied!

Hua Xian used this bucket of new milk to bake a furnace of toast bread. When it came out of the oven, the sweet and milky bread smell hit her face: "It looks pretty good."

She tore a piece, tasted it, "Sweeter than before."

Then he asked Mo She to eat a few more slices.

"How?"

"This taste is amazing, with a strong milky aroma. Is it going to be supplied to the Federation Army?" Mo She felt a light milky aroma lingering on the tip of his tongue, and the milk toast was sweet. , the taste is soft and waxy, and it can be drawn by brushing.

"Yes, just follow this standard." Hua Xian nodded, "If half a month later, the farm you manage can provide a better quality milk source, the taste of milk toast bread may be even better." Mo She thought of

it , so that the brothers in the legion can all eat this delicious food, he can't help but be full of energy.

Hua Xian: "The 10,000-mu wheat field has already sprouted. I went to see it this morning. It is green and growing very well. After it matures, the bakery factory can be started and the milk and wheat flour from the farm will be transported there. , mass-produced for breakfast for the Federation Corps."