Hua Xian hurriedly shook his head: "No, no, no! Marshal must be comparable! How can a cat compare to you?"

Don't offend the boss!

But something seemed wrong.

Qi Ming: "Oh, that means you like touching me more than cats."

Hua Xian: "..."

Is there still time to escape now?

Little by little, she tried to get off the bed, and visually measured the distance to the door. If she made a ten-meter sprint, she could finish it within two seconds.

"Compared to your dream love bear?"

Qi Ming seemed to know that she wanted to run, and his big white and slender hands gently clasped her wrists, preventing her from leaving his blond hair.

Hua Xiaoxian has an urge to cry, why is it so difficult for the little butterfly to change into a human form?

He refused to run even if he wanted to, and grabbed her hand and let her touch her head.

"You, you are better."

"Well, how is it compared to the love fox in your dream?" Qi Ming slowly began to settle accounts.

"There is no Love Fox in Dreams." She has nothing to do with Jing Deng!

"Is there a love butterfly in my dream?"

Qi Min asked his soul again. There was a smile on his thin lips, and he grabbed her hand that likes to fluff up and rubbed it on the top of his head. Burning, like a flash of fire.

Hua Xian suddenly didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

The dream... the love butterfly in the dream...

the heartbeat suddenly accelerated and lost its normal rhythm.

She suddenly remembered the last time, Shuo Ling's big white cat said inadvertently - Qi Ming likes you, you know it.

"Is there?"

Qi Ming stared at him stubbornly, got up slightly, and changed from a side-lying position to a half-sitting position.

With a light movement of his hand, Hua Xiaoxian, who was eager to escape, was pulled back forcefully, and he fell to sit on his lap, half of his body fell into his arms.

"Master Marshal..." Hua Xian was a little overwhelmed, feeling the aura of a tall and handsome man all over her body, which almost made her breathless, and the blood flowed backwards all over her body, "You, put your clothes on first." Qi Ming once

again Approaching, Jin Tong narrowed his eyes slightly, with a hint of danger: "You answer the question first."

Hua Xian felt that she had fallen into a bright golden galaxy. She remembered that someone on Xingwang said that no one had ever been able to confront the Marshal of 3S Even if you don't see it, you can survive safely, because the marshal is good at controlling the golden pupil, and can easily plunder your brain thinking.

Hua Xian thought, I must be controlled by him.

"Yes."

Otherwise, how could he say such a thing.

Qi Ming was in a good mood: "What is it? Tell me clearly."

Hua Xian: "The butterfly in my dream."

He used the beauty trick to control me!

Qi Ming was finally satisfied: "After Xiao Xian, there can be countless dream cats, dream bears, and dream foxes. Although I don't have fluff, I can touch my hair for you.