"What reward do you want? I'll buy it for you." Hua Xian thinks that the robots of the interstellar era are also quite interesting. Although they are all programmed, they can have simple chats with their owners.

"I want to drink Shuguangshe dome engine oil. It tastes good." Oda Qihao's voice was full of expectation, "This brand of engine oil is a bit astringent now. After drinking it, the screws and gears in the body are not lubricated enough." "Poof——

"

Hua I almost laughed, and the interstellar robot picked up on the brand and taste of the engine oil, "Buy, buy, big barrel!"

Oda No. 7 cheered: "The master is so kind! I'll water the flowers for the master!

" With clean strawberries in hand, I'm going to the small kitchen to cut into pieces and make strawberry jam.

Just at this time.

There was a slight knock at the door.

It's really very light. If it wasn't for Hua Xian's already awakened C-level, and the width of the mental domain is as wide as a city, the six senses are extremely sharp, and it is very likely that he would not be able to catch it.

"Who?"

Hua Xian put down the strawberries on the chopping board in the small kitchen, and went to the door.

I was surprised to find that there was another large crystal plate at the door, and there was a fresh big grass carp lying in it, and the tail of the fish was still flapping up and down.

Next to the crystal plate, there is a plastic bucket, in which there are several dusty rock rats. This is a very common rat in the interstellar barren mountains. It likes to eat rocks and metals. They can make holes one after another, and they can also make holes in human residences. They can even bite through thick metal walls. They are not small, about the size of a cat.

Hua Xian: "..."

Just give the fish away.

Really gave her a big mouse!

She can still cook fish, but rat meat really can't!

Hua Xian raised his head and found that the small supermarket opposite had already opened. The ears on the orange cat's head shook happily, his tail was wagging lightly, and there was a faint bloodstain on his delicate cheek, like a gray scale of rock It was caught by a mouse, and there is a mouse-like tooth mark on the cat's ear.

The orange cat brother was a little shy, he didn't dare to look at his benefactor, turned sideways, pretending to be arranging supermarket shelves.

Hua Xian suddenly felt—this rat must be taken away! Can't live up to Tachibana's wishes!

She brought the crystal plate and bucket home.

She started to process the second fish, pickled it and put it aside, stuffed some chopped coriander and lavender leaves into the fish belly. Immediately afterwards, cut the strawberries into pieces, put them in a pan, sprinkle sugar evenly, and start to boil strawberry jam.

The strawberry jam was simmering, and she lifted the lid of the pot from time to time, stirred it, and boiled it into a dark red sauce. A layer of white foam formed on the top, Hua Xian scooped out the foam with a spoon and put it aside.

The golden-winged butterfly smelled the sweet smell, flew over from the flower garden, and curiously landed on the side of the bowl of strawberry foam soup that Huaxian scooped out. Hungry...