, She threw away the test paper directly, "I'm going to use it directly on the skin, and feel it again!" As soon as

the bottle of rose in the seventh district was opened, she sprayed some on her wrist.

Regina's nose moved rapidly, and her eyes became blurred. The 225 million olfactory cells in her nose have never been baptized like this! "4 times the rose fragrance X1! Babes, help, I'm going to die, the unique rose fragrance contained in the roses in the seventh district is four times stronger than that

of Starry Sky Girl!"

Like an antidote, the bioelectric current frantically rushed to the nose and brain, "What a strong rose fragrance, after using it, you will feel like Her Majesty the Queen sitting on the throne of roses and thorns, you are wearing the most luxurious velvet dress, and your eyes are cold and arrogant , looking down on the world. The front note is cold and lonely, because the road to the queen is destined to be lonely; the middle note is rich and fragrant rose, which continues to exert strength; the back note is heavy, and the flowers bloom all the way, never withering. "

It may be that Regina's expression is too sincere, or her words contain strong emotions, and the water friends in the live broadcast room can't help but be infected by her.

: Nana's eyes are red, her expression seems to have used the hallucinogen m20

: Is this perfume really so magical? Seriously, I'm a little moved.

: The effect of the supreme fragrance on the shepherd dog is not much different from the effect of the hallucinogen m20 on the addict.

: I probably have that serious illness. I obviously came to see the joke of the Happy Union Perfume Factory, but in the end I ordered two bottles of perfume.

: +1, I am a frequent visitor to the anti-CEO idle chat, how the hell did I place an order? Not only did I buy a bottle of Star Girl for myself, but I also bought a bottle for my sister. I also ordered a bottle of District 7 Rose for my mother for 4,000 star coins, and my wallet was empty.

...

Hua Xian watched all the way, and found that this so-called live broadcast of weeding had become a large real fragrance scene.

"This Regina is a good blogger. She even gave free publicity to two new perfumes in my factory without charging a penny. The number of people online in the live broadcast has increased from 50 million to 90 million! "

There are hundreds of billions of federation citizens in the Sulu galaxy. The usage of Xingbo is said to be tens of billions. The live broadcast room can have nearly 100 million views. It is already amazing. It will enter the natural list of the central hall of the live broadcast area. Eat the list traffic and continue to snowball.

Ding Ding Ding——

Continuous vibrating notification sound.

From the shop window of Xingbo, people who placed an order for Starry Sky Girl and Rose of the Seventh District already had 4,000 people in just half an hour.

And, it continues to soar.

Hua Xian remembered that the first batch of perfumes was 10,000 bottles each, 1,000 were kept in Qinshan City for sale, and 9,000 were left for the outside world. The second batch has not yet been produced: "Too many orders is also an annoyance."

Although this statement is a bit Versailles, it is true.

Within an hour, the 9,000 bottles of Starry Sky Girl and the 9,000 bottles of Rose from the Seventh District were all sold out.