Cleveland lit an electronic cigarette irritably: "My mind is a bit messed up, Lily broke up with me, and there may be connections with the Pivotal Society over there, the two sent The tracker is probably broken..." He drew a sharp breath.

But Della smiled coquettishly: "You broke up, or you broke up, that woman is too old for you." "Shut up!

You are not allowed to insult her."

Cleveland cut off the communication extremely irritatedly.

The Pivotal Society...

He was going to ask a bigwig friend in the capital circle to find out if the people in the Pivotal Society had any connection with the planet S314.

*. *. *

Hua Xian thought that she, the mayor, was behind the scenes and didn't have to worry about anything for the time being, but soon, Deputy Mayor Jiang contacted her.

"Mayor, Yely perfume is in trouble. A group of female white-collar workers fainted at work because of using this perfume, and were sent to the hospital. They were all tested for blood disease." "What?" In Hua Xian's

cognition

, Blood diseases, the first thing she thought of was leukemia. In the ancient star era of the earth, it was a very terrible disease.

"Perfume users who have been detected to have blood diseases have been found to be enthroned in the medical records. There are a total of 11 cases." Jiang Sheng's voice was full of anxiety, "11 people were victimized. The incident is already very bad. The patients made perfume The business went to court and demanded a huge compensation of 10 million per person from the manufacturer. The perfume manufacturer accused it of extortion and refused to pay. The family members of the patient gathered at the entrance of the perfume factory and perfume store, and already smashed two stores The perfume factory was also forced to stop production. If the Municipal Bureau does not come forward, the matter will intensify."

Hua Xian frowned: "To appease the patients, the perfume factory was shut down, and all shops in the city were ordered to remove the harmful perfume that caused the disease. "

"Okay. But——"

Jiang Sheng paused for a moment, his face showing embarrassment, "This perfume factory is not easy to seize. Kely perfume is the largest perfume brand on planet S314, and the agency right of Qinshan City is handed over to In other urban areas, there have also been rumors that the chemical substances contained in Kely perfume exceed the standard, and inhalation may cause physical discomfort, but they have been suppressed by capital money." "Don't worry about it, human life is at stake

. Sealed up."

Hua Xian was decisive, "I don't care about this perfume brand before, but starting today, it can no longer appear in Qinshan City!"

Jiang Sheng originally wanted to say that a blood disease would not be life-threatening The level of medical treatment in Sulu Galaxy can be cured, as long as the perfume manufacturer is willing to pay, but on another thought, the mayor may love the people like a son and care about the health of the citizens: "Yes!"

Hua Xian continued: "Let the Yin family and the perfume manufacturer pay compensation, and go through federal legal procedures. 11 people, 110 million, not a penny less." "What if you don't want to pay?" "Yin family

wo

n't For compensation, they will be detained; the main manufacturer will continue to sue."

Hua Xian felt that this matter was not a small one and must be handled with caution.