"On Xingbo, many people scolded our pharmaceutical factory, and some people who have taken our medicine spontaneously fought back." Hua Xian pointed to the official V number on his optical brain, "However, the turmoil has automatically subsided now. It's down. It seems that some fans bought the navy and controlled the comment area."

Hua Xian didn't know, it was her aunt who helped.

"I received two orders for h-1234 oral medicine, both fifty bottles, two million."

"Someone scolded you?"

The marshal's voice became serious.

Butterfly is not happy.

He secretly used his mental power to turn on the optical brain, and put on Guangbo's tuba.

Qi Ming's number is actually just a decoration, it has not been in business for ten thousand years, and the profile picture is of the Federation Legion, not his own photo. I didn't post a blog, but even so, this account still has billions of fans.

His watch list has always been 0.

Qi Ming thought for a while, and found the official V of Huaxian's United Bliss Biopharmaceutical Factory. "Pa", and added a follower. He hoped that every account would be friends with her.

Not five minutes.

#奇闻Marshal pay attention to the federal happiness biopharmaceutical factory# rushed to the top ten hot searches

:! ! ! Help, my dears, the Marshal is open

: Fuck, what is the origin of this pharmaceutical factory? With such an honor, let the Marshal pay attention to it himself?

: The marshal didn't even pay attention to the Xingbo account of his father's Federal Speaker... The Federal Parliament, the members of the House of Representatives did not pay attention, and the big V of many officers of the Federation Corps did not pay attention either.

: This pharmaceutical factory is amazing! I bet a pack of cigarettes, the factory director must be the marshal's close relative!

: How can there be a problem with a pharmaceutical factory with the marshal's seal? The ones on Xingbo before are embarrassing!

: Call for Marshal, I have already placed an order. I'm so envious of this pharmaceutical factory, who can figure out the truth?

...

Hua Xian's pharmaceutical factory is on fire.

Different from the small fire before, this time, it was a big fire in the real sense.

Such a small attention from Qi Ming has directly attracted countless fans to the pharmaceutical factory, with a fan base of billions, if you just attract some, it will be rivers, lakes, seas, and huge waves!

She watched helplessly as the number of fans of the pharmaceutical factory jumped from two million, like an aircraft carrier, to five million!

[Congratulations to the host, unlocking the achievement: Quite prestigious]

[Reward: World Tree mimic growth +1, number of branches +10]

What's more frightening is that this is not a one-time aircraft carrier, but a continuous aircraft carrier.

After a minute, Hua Xian refreshed again, and the number of fans had reached 6.8 million, 7 million, 7.2 million...

"Crazy!"

Hua Xian's hands trembled uncontrollably, Excited, she was planning to work steadily and slowly gain popularity for the pharmaceutical factory through the various drugs derived from Lingzhi, but she didn't want the attention of the butterfly on her shoulder to trigger an earthquake on the star network, "Hot Search the top five, Lord Marshal."