Hua Xian: "Um, and the dean."

Butterfly did not give up: "What else?"

The two wings opened and closed quickly, as if very dissatisfied with her answer.

Hua Xian glanced out of the car window a little uncomfortably, and began to pretend to look at the scenery, admiring the "Jiangshan" she just bought, shops, optical cables, space stations, small aircrafts and shuttles overhead, urban residents are not rich The per capita salary in the city is only 3,000 to 5,000, and most of the people walking on the streets are women, children, and the elderly. Many young laborers have gone to work as miners in Xiangang City, which is relatively rich and has mines next door; Women who are pregnant are discriminated against by the company when they apply for clerical jobs, thinking that they cannot concentrate on their work well and take maternity leave as soon as they become pregnant.

It is not without reason that Qinshan City will become a small city on the 18th line. It has no labor force, no resources, and no potential.

When the Marshal saw her, he refused to say anything nice, and was a little annoyed.

Turning around, with his back to Hua Xian, he unilaterally decided not to talk to her for two hours.

It's just that she always prefers Fuzzy, and she still doesn't admit that he is her little Butterfly Bao'er, let alone that they are partners and teammates. They have been together day and night for two months... This woman has no heart!

Twenty minutes later.

Arrive at Happy Flower House.

Mayor Hua took her angry little butterfly out of the car: "I'm home."

The little butterfly didn't answer.

Mayor Hua: "I bought a city today. Let's celebrate it. Let's add two more dishes. Let's make barbecue with lettuce that Marshal likes, and add a new dish of braised chicken wings." The little butterfly moved its wings, this is to please Marshal

Ben what.

Hold on, two hours haven't arrived yet, you can't forgive this cruel woman so easily.

Hua Xian went to the field to choose vegetables, and saw the white balls of hair rolling in the field: "Xiao Zhuo?"

Before going out, he threw the lop-eared rabbit into the field and let him play by himself. After going out, Qinshan City bought it, and the little rabbit was still playing in the field. Ling Huaxian couldn't help sighing, the little boy is so easy to take care of.

Hearing the sound, the lop-eared rabbit walked up to Hua Xian's feet with its short legs, and said, "Sister is back, where's Dad?"

Hua Xian squatted down, rubbed the dirt on the little rabbit, A withered carrot leaf on the head was pulled off: "Your dad has gone to work in the city bureau, so I put you here temporarily." "

Okay ヾ" " Don't you miss home

?"

I play, I like my sister's flower fields." The lop-eared rabbit narrowed its eyes happily, enjoying its sister's tiger touch, and the rabbit's tail shook comfortably.

Hua Xian licked the rabbit for a while: "Then you can continue to play, I will cook."

She walked to the edge of the carrot field, and the robot came to serve in a very humane manner. The carrots that were pulled out were immediately removed from the leaves and washed clean.

"I even suspect that the one installed by the factory manager is not a combat robot at all, but a housekeeping robot." Hua Xian once again lamented the diligence of the Huatian robot.