Mayor Jiang: How could you not be nervous! He had never seen so many federal officers in his life! Please, I'm just a small mayor in a remote place, boss, please don't mess with me.

Hua Xian smiled kindly: "I don't mean anything malicious, I just want to chat with the mayor."

The Shura team behind her also showed a "nuclear" smile at the mayor.

Mayor Jiang: "...You, please tell me."

Isn't this really a threat? !

Hua Xian took out a bottle of oral reagents, put it in the middle of the table, and said, "This is the medicine that allows Jiang Tang and Jiang Zhuo to broaden their spiritual realm. It was developed by the director of the seventh district next door." Mayor

Jiang Staring at the bottle of medicine, his eyes changed from trembling to extremely fiery: "So it was developed by the dean, no wonder."

The dean is in Qinshan City, he is the one with the highest medical skills, he is also old, and has a lot of prestige.

As we all know, doctors are more popular as they get older, and the dean of the seventh district has a rich resume. He once worked in a large hospital in Capital Star and published several papers, which were published in authoritative medical journals of Sulu Galaxy.

"May I take a closer look?"

Mayor Jiang was afraid of the A-level federal non-commissioned officers around him. Even if Hua Xian took out the medicine, he didn't dare to reach out to take it casually.

Hua Xian nodded: "Yes."

Mayor Jiang couldn't hide his joy as if he had found a treasure. He picked up the orange oral liquid reagent and observed it carefully.

On the lid of the reagent, there is an imprint of the Peugeot--Federal Bliss Biopharmaceutical Factory.

Mayor Jiang took a deep breath: "This...isn't this a federal happiness biopharmaceutical factory that exploded on the Capital Star, Star Gate A, and Star Gate B some time ago? The Xun Luo produced by this pharmaceutical factory Sustained-release capsules can cure mental outbursts, and have brought good news to countless Federation veterans and wounded soldiers!"

At this point, Mayor Jiang suddenly realized something.

This bottle of medicine was developed by the dean. That means that the dean is a scientific researcher of the United Federation of Bliss Biopharmaceutical Factory, and the owner of this pharmaceutical factory is said to have a close relationship with the Qi family of Capital Star because of the Qi family's trademark.

Hua Xian said with a slight smile, "I thought the mayor knew about it a long time ago. After all, that federal happiness biopharmaceutical factory has always been open on the border of Qinshan City." Mayor Jiang's eyes widened, and his voice

changed He tuned: "How do I know! There are 100,000 shops and factories in Qinshan City, and it is impossible for me to check them one by one. And...and this biopharmaceutical factory has such a big background, how could it be possible for us to choose the site? This is a small 18th-tier city."

Hua Xian: "I hope Mayor Jiang will not spread the exact address of the pharmaceutical factory."

The factory was built at the foot of the mountain, with a small area and no one inhabited there.

There is also the protective alarm system established by the factory manager Shuoling, which is difficult for ordinary people to get close to.

Mayor Jiang: "Definitely!"