It's the Marshal.

"My name is Jing Deng. I'm A Nuo's comrade-in-arms. I have a lifelong friendship. The biggest wish in my life is to find a job in farming." Jing Deng looked at the Marshal in shock. Sure enough, A Nuo Cheng Don't lie to me, you can peek into the scandal and gossip of Mr. Marshal! It all fell on the shoulders of other girls!

"You, you probably haven't retired yet." Hua Xian's temples twitched, "You don't look like twenty-five." She could

n't, she was going to hire soldiers from the Federation Legion again, right?

Why is this thing so weird?

"Shop Manager, our Silver Fox Clan looks young." Jing Deng blinked, a little cunningly.

Hua Xian was slightly startled, this young man is a fluffy silver fox?

Taking a closer look, it does seem to have slender fox eyes, a delicate face, and fair skin.

"Shop manager, this is my younger brother, A Sen." A Nuo pushed his 1.95 meter, muscular brother forward, "He is reliable." Hua Xian nodded: "Then A Sen stay

. "

She has hired Arnold for almost two months and is very satisfied with Arnold.

The other eleven members of the Shura team all cast jealous glances, nepotism is forbidden! They also want to work!

Golden Wing Dark Butterfly glanced at the group of subordinates.

The Shuras who were stupid and sluggish immediately became honest.

Hua Xian: "You may not understand the content of the part-time job. Have you seen the mountain behind the store? You need to plow the ground, cultivate, harvest, and send the harvested things to the happiness biopharmaceutical building under construction. In the factory. After the factory is officially in operation, you also need to go to the factory to help, the salary is 5,000 yuan a month, and you can include a Chinese meal."

She nodded her head.

I always feel that these people are active like Arnold, such as that A Sen. Since A Nuo's brother has not retired, how can his younger brother A Sen retire.

There is a feeling of hiring ancestors...

The members of the Shura team stood in the happiness flower shop, listening to the shop manager, but their eyes could not be controlled, and they fell on the crystal window. The bouquets of lavender, sunflowers, roses above.

This... this is?

How do you look at it, it doesn't look like a fake flower?

[It's true Lingzhi]

The marshal seemed to see the doubts of his subordinates, and directly transmitted the sound of spiritual power to the minds of twelve people.

[Your task is to protect the spiritual plant she cultivated and work for her]

Everyone in the Shura team became excited in an instant.

The real Lingzhi?

sky!

In a remote stargate in the Sulu galaxy, there are actually people who can cultivate extinct spiritual plants?

The Shura team immediately realized the seriousness of the problem.

This city is the small city where the marshal was seriously injured and recuperating. Few people in the federation know the real location of the marshal. The news of the city where the marshal is located is blocked.